Pigtails?

"Byul ah it's so funny how moo keeps on asking why pigtails are perverting."

"When did they ask?"

"During my fansign this evening. Here, let me show you."

Solar gives her phone to Byul and shows the video where moos keep on asking her about pigtails.

"Unnie, why are we perverts if we like pigtails?"

"You already know so I'm not answering this. It's just.....Weird...Okay next."

Byul laughed hard after watching that video. She laughed more when the whole twitter was a mess, discussing how pigtails are perverted and some moos got it correct.

Moos and her girlfriend. Both of them really really have a dirty mind and well, some will never know the reason.

"Your mind is filthy Ddun. Hahahahah!"

Solar turned to her girlfriend and pouted. Mad at being called dirty minded when it was Byul who said something about it the other time.

"What! It's not me. You said you love it when I'm in my pigtails since you could pull on them while wearing strap...And ..."

Byul's eyes widen at the sudden word vomit out of Solar's mouth. A very perverting word vomit. Byul holds Solar's hand and stops the girl from continuing further.

"Yong..."

"What..."

Solar looked at Byul confused.

"Don't start...."

"Start what? I'm just saying the reason...And it's you who said it first."

Byul gives a suggestive smirk and raises her eyebrows to her girlfriend. Trying to convey what she really wanted to say with her eyes.

"Do you really want to do it.....Tonight?"

Finally, gettifng the gist of what's happening. Byul got a bit worked up when she talks about the reason behind her pigtails talk.

"Err.....I have practice tomorrow."

"What time?"

"10 ish."

"Plenty of time then..Let's go."

Byul claps her hand and drags Solar to the bedroom. Closing the door hard, pushing the older girl on the bed.

"Wait....Just like that?"

"You started it now strips."

Byul said while removing her own clothes.

"No foreplay?"

"Oh baby...There will be plenty of foreplay the whole night. Now I just wanna rail you."

"Oh...

A/N:

Good news is that I'm still negative so maybe I'm not infected but the bad news is I'm all alone in my apartment now since she goes for quarantine at her parents.....

Got a few in the draft but maybe not updating as often...

I'm bored but not in the mood to write lol... Hope you guys understand

Please be safe and did you have fun this weekend?

Mine flop😐