MAD Ver.2

It was a long and tiring day but at least all of it has finally ended. It's already 1am.

"Is Yong asleep already?"

Byul thinks about it too hard and almost didn't go to the oldest's house. She decided to just go with her hunch since she's so stressed out today. Byul need to feed of her Solar energy.

She key in the house code, walk inside slowly trying not to disturb anyone inside since it's so late.

The tv in the living room was turned on but there is no sign of anyone watching.

When Byul walks further inside she finally saw Yong. There on the sofa, Solar laid horizontally, sleeping peacefully. She was possibly turning on the tv for the sake of some background noises. The older girl has always been the first to fall asleep while watching movie.

Byul smile softly. She must have been waiting for Byul. She always sleep on the sofa if she was waiting.

How Byul know this? Well, once she didn't come back to this house and Solar was beyond restless. Not that the older girl would openly admit it.

X________________X

Byul have back to back recording for 2 episode of SMN. She needed to record everything in full so it will be late before she could end her work.

She didn't think about it too much so after recording, she just went back home. Her real home that is.

Yonghee was the one who contacted her that night. It was 3am in the morning, her phone didn't stop ringing.

"Byulyi. Hey, sorry didn't mean to disturb you but I think your girl is sulking in front of the tv at 3am and it's creeping me out."

*Send picture*

Solar was sitting leg crossed on the sofa while blankly staring at the black tv screen. She looked so lost in the photo.

"Ohhh... She couldn't sleep?"

"I don't know. I thought she was a ghost! Aigoo this kid is scary sometimes."

"Wait a bit unnie. I'll come to your house."

"Sorry Byul ah but I needed my sleep."

"It's okay unnie. You go to sleep first. I know my way in."

Byul quickly gets in her car and drive a short distance to Solar's house.

She open the door and to her surprise, Solar was still in her position as captured by Yonghee.

"Yong...."

Silent....

"Ddun.. Are you okay?"

Solar finally looks up and Byul could see how her eyes sparkle longingly for a bit. Those doe eyes glitter more, illuminated by soft light coming from the kitchen.

"Where did you go? Why didn't you come home earlier? Did you go out for a drink? With whom..?"

Solar bombarded Byul with questions without catching a breath.

"Hey...Hey Yong..."

Byul sit beside the older girl and wrap her arm around those strong shoulder.

"I just went home."

"This is home."

"Unnie....Ddun....I go back to mine. It was  late so I thought you would be sleeping already."

"I can't sleep..."

Solar drops her head, resting them on Byul's shoulder. Taking a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Why don't you just move in here. It will be easier."

"I have Seulgi, unnie."

"You know that's not even an excuse right?"

"....."

"Don't you want us to live together...?"

"Of course I want to. I love being with you. I'm just aftaid. What if people talks?"

"Byulyi. We are in our 30s. I don't care about others."

"Hmm...Let me think about it okay. Give me a while."

"Mmkayyy..."

Byul rub small circle around Solar's arm and just a minute later she could hear soft snore. The older girl has gone back to sleep. Finally, after waking up for how long now."

"God...You're just too cute. I'll be braver Yong. If you needed me to be."

X________________X

Since the older girl's arm were spread wide open, Byul decided to just slot herself in and rest her head on Solar's chest.

Hearing ddu ddu ddu of her heart beating, slowly lulls Byul to the land of dream but before sleeps come, Solar pinched Byul's arm.

"I told you to just move in already aigoo..."

She scold Byul. Whispering softly while feigning being annoyed about Byul's weight on her.

"I'm packing unnie. You know I hate doing that."

"Bring me back to yours and I'll help to pack."

Byul looks up finally catching the older girl's eyes.

"Jinjja?"

"If it makes you move in faster."

"Hahahahhaa...clingy."

"Yahhh."

Solar wanted to scold the younger girl further but Byul stop it with a long passionate kiss on her lips before resting her head on Solar's chest again.

"Okay we'll continue tomorrow."

"Mhmmm."

They sleep peacefully on the sofa. Maybe it was not a good place to sleep a whole night but it feels so comfortable snuggling close together after a very long work day.

X______Bonus_________X

On the other end of the room was a restless Yonghee, contemplating going out or not. She was just thirsty and wanted some water but Dear Lord she don't want to risk seeing her baby sis getting railed.

"The cold weather is harsh on me. I just want some water. I'm thirsty af. Ok let's go out slowly since I didn't hear any moaning."

Yonghee walk the short distance to the kitchen and instead of expected moaning or any filthy activity being committed, what she saw makes her feels 1000x single.

"Oh God I thought seeing Yongsun doing filthy things was worst but this top it all. Why am I feeling so single despite having a boyfriend. Ughh."

Yonghee did snap few cute photos to blackmail her sister in the future.

A/N:
Okay I did wrote 300 words but it just flow to this lol... Hope you enjoy it....