Clingy

It has always been Byul being the clingy one. Yong always pushed her away if she try to stick onto her but obviously deep inside she really loves the affection coming from the greasy hamster.

Byul really cherished every moment when Yong clings to her instead. It was rare. Very rare.

Dieting for the past few weeks have made the older girl frustrated and not forgetting the mood swing. One minute it was all laughter but then suddenly she would go crazy on you.

They are currently sitting on the couch, searching for a movie to watch on netflix.

"Yong, which one do you want to watch?"

"Whatever. Anything is fine Byulie."

Byul put on a light rom com. Thinking a light hearted movie might de-stress the older girl a bit.

There is some gap in the middle of the couch for now but after a while Byul felt Yong move closer and closer towards her.

Finally, she laid her head on Byul's lap, sighing softly. Byul absentmindedly stroke the older's hair, lulling Yong to sleep.

It was almost at the end of the movie when Byul move slowly. She gets up and switch off the tv to get back home.

"Mmmmh....Noooo. Don't goo."

"I have a schedule tomorrow Ddun."

"Sleep with me tonight....Please..."

How can Byul say no to those pleading eyes.

"Haishh....Alright you big baby. Come, lets go to sleep."

Byul was laying under the covers after washing up when strong arms wrap around her waist from the side and rest her head on Byul's chest, snoring lightly.

They were so close with each other. Almost as if Yong was moulding herself to Byul's body.

Byul smile, giving gentle rubs up and down Yong's back. Trying to ease any stress or discomfort from Yong's body.

"You must be so tired with all of the diet and exercise. Sleep tight baby. Love you."

"Wuv you too..."

Came a mumbling reply from her chest.