Moonbyul to Solar

Best friend

"Byul, can you be my bestfriend right now?"

Byul was laying her head on Solar's laps, playing her game. With the sudden question, she quickly gets up and hold her girlfriend's arm, looking straight into her eyes.

"You're breaking up with me!"

"Ic...Nooo...I meant, I wanna ask you something and can you give your bestfriend opinion regarding this."

"God Yong! You scared me. Don't say things like that. You know I can't live without you Ddun."

Byul wrap both arms around herself, pouting.

"Aigoo... Are you sulking?"

"Noo..."

"You're pouting."

"Well, can you blame me. I'm kinda hurt."

"Biyane Byul ah....Come here."

Solar drag Byul to sit on her laps. The younger girl tuck her head under Solar's chin and after some time, Byul ask.

"So what do you wanna ask your bestfriend?"

"Ok...Well...Sodam ask me out."

"That bitch! I'm gonna end her...and..."

"Shush...That's why I ask you to be my bestfriend right now. You as my girlfriend will go hysterical with this information."

"Of course I would. I knew it. I know that girl got something. She looks too smitten every time she is with you."

Moonbyul keeps on blabbering about everything she hates on Sodam.

Is it wrong to find her girlfriend so cute and squishy being jealous. Solar thought.

"Calm down baby..."

"Hmm..."

"I'm trying to reject her in a civilized way since she is a good friend."

"I can do it for you."

Byul's eyes sparkles after saying that.

"I know it will go physical if you do it on your own."

"Ok fin. If I were your bff, I would say to tell the damn girl to back far far away since you have already got a freaking girlfriend to begin with."

"Can you come with me then."

"Where?"

"She asked me out and I wanted you to come with me. So we can explain it together in a proper way."

"Sure....I can be civil."

Byul's smile after that give lots of concern to Solar. Maybe her girlfriend can talk properly about this things with Sodam. Right?

Vacation buddy

"Byulyi, look at this. The villa is nice isn't it. They have a private pool in the back yard. Oh my God all of the photos are so lovely. I really want to swim right now."

"My baby dolphin want to swim?"

"Yahh!"

"Hahaha...Let's book it for this weekend. don't think too much about the cost and everything. It's on me. You have been struggling too hard, being on a strict diet few months ago. Take it as a prize and as a congratulation for your achievement."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Leggoooo....."

Part time manager