AU - The Story About Sun and Moon #1

*Story about the Sun and Moon*

"Is it the new one eomma. The one you bought."

"Yess....I found them in a garage sale. It was quite cheap."

Byul lied smoothly. She is writing a book currently or you can say it's a short play about some story that stucked in her head since forever. It was just a simple draft, currenly ongoing but she would love to share it with her family first.

"Yahh! You cheapskate."

Her wife scolded her but she was still smiling saying it. A tsundere really, since forever.

"Whatt..Mi-sun doesn't mind, right baby?"

"Nope."

"See..."

Byul smirk. Feeling proud to win the useless conversation but a win is a win.

"Ughh...She is like you sometimes."

"Aigooo... Look at your mama."

"Mama, sit. Let's listen to eomma's story."

Mi-sun patted softly the space beside her bed. Solar sits down, laying on the bed with her daughter snuggled close under her arms while Byul is sitting on a chair beside the bed.

"Eomma, palii with the story."

"Alright... So the story goes like this. Once, live a princess called Princess Sun and her knight in shining armor called Moon Knight."

Solar couldn't help but let out a loud laugh.

"Really Byul, your show?"

"Shush listen."

Both Byul and Mi-Sun said. Like a cloned copy.

"Aigoo... Ganging up on your mother?"

Solar said tickling her daughter. The whole room turns into happy tears and laughter suddenly. They were play-fighting, tickling each other senseless on the bed. They sit down again and Byul continues telling the story.

"So Knight Moon...."

Solar snicker. Byul changes the name arrangement to not let it be too similar to her show.

"Knight Moon is a tough warrior. Always on the move, never settling down. Becoming everything she wanted in life. Trying to be the best at archery, at horse riding, sword fighting and anything she could get a hold of.

"Is Knight Moon tall eomma. She sounded tall."

"Yepp. She is tall tall...At least taller than Princess Sun."

"Yahh...!"

Solar exclaimed loudly suddenly mad at Byul for calling she is short.

"Heyy. You're not the only sun here, Mrs Yongsun."

"I'm a sun too mama."

"Of course you're baby."

Solar kissed her daughter's mochi cheeks. Byul smiles seeing how similar her daughter and her wife is. Both of them got plump cheeks.

"The thing is.... Knight Moon never gives a thought about love. She worked the hardest. Got every recognition in the whole kingdom but when the king at that time, father of Princess Sun, said her daughter will get married soon. She becomes a bit lost."

The King was having a feast in the dining hall with her most honourable knight, daughter and few other clan members.

"When are you getting married, Knight Moon? You should settle down. I've got some noblemen who would love to be your husband."

"Oh....I don't think I'm looking for a nobleman right now."

Moon said looking straight into the princess's eyes who was sitting right beside the king.

"Ah...It's not good like that. My daughter is marrying next month to the great Prince of Jeon Kingdom."

Moon was shocked with the news. The princess never once told her about this. About the marriage.

"I see...."

Princess Sun could sense that the knight is anxious. Hands suddenly fidgeting on the table but she also looks mad. Like really mad.

Knight moon smiled softly but it didn't reach her eyes and said.

"I'm so sorry King, I need to be dismissed.  Suddenly, I'm not feeling well. I have to go now and Princess Sun, I hope you have a happy married life soon."

"Moon..."

She could hear the princess called her name softly. Plead for the knight to sit down. She wanted to explain more but the knight had already walks away. Out of the dining hall.

"Ok let's go to sleep."

"Byul! You did not! I was getting invested."

"Yes eomma... How could you..."

"Hahahahhaha..."

"You little shi..."

"Shush. Little kid is around and I'll continue the story tomorrow."

"Noooo...."

Both of her girl exclaimed loudly. Mi-sun stomped her feet on the bed.

"Eomma, are they actually girlfriends but you said she never thought about love."

"Well, you need to wait for tomorrow to hear the rest of it."

"Eomma!"

"Sleep little baby. I will read it again for you tomorrow."

"Ok. Night eomma...Night mama."

Byul kissed her daughter's forehead and held her wife's hand after she finished smothering their daughter with kisses.

When they settle down on their own bed, Solar asks.

"Byul, Let me read the book."

"Nooo ...You need to wait like Mi-sun."

Solar pouted.

"Baby... But I wanna know if they have a happy ending."

"Of course they will. Still, it will be hard for them."

"Gosh you and your angst..."

"Hahaha...At least..."

Byul said, sidetracked when Solar snuggle closer on her chest. Breathing deeply on her neck.

"Hmmm..."

"At least we have our happy ending."

"I'm glad we did."

A/N:

The funny thing is... I've got the idea for this when I'm listening to Beyonce - XO. I don't know why but the songs give me some sort of angsty, fluff vibe that I needed to write something.

Feeling considerate, I'm posting this also today so have fun...

Do you wanna read #2 👀