Baby #2

Moonbyul is the one who keeps on calling Solar baby. It's the best pet names Byul could come up with that Solar agreed on.

She wanted to call her girlfriend pumpkin but Solar looked murderous when Byul called her that. The nickname rolls out of Byul's tongue often unconsciously without a care of who is in the room.

"Here you go baby."

"Baby, there you are." And Byul would drop a small peck on the oldest's lips.

"Take care baby." Before going to their different schedule.

Byul could be whining to her girlfriend while calling her baby.

Baby is for Moonbyul to use freely and Solar loves it but of course she would never show it. It would just get inside the younger girl's head.

For Solar, she would just stick to Jagiya.

Using that nickname doesn't stop Solar from using 'baby'. Although it has a different tone that causes shivers down Moonbyul's spine.

They were in a meeting. Their weekly meeting regarding all of their schedule and activities. Byul is sitting on a chair beside Solar. Hyejin and Wheein look as if they were lost in their own world right now so as a leader, Solar really needs to give her full attention.

The other members keep on being sidetracked the whole meeting. They needed their leader to give a summary later on.

Byul being the little shit she is keeps on annoying Solar by playing with her hair and whispering gibberish right beside Solar's ear. She doesn't mind the attitude since it is just Byul as usual.

It was halfway through the meeting that she became more annoyed and has had enough.

Solar grabs Byul's moving hand and put them on her lap. She turns her body towards the younger girl and scolds her through gritted teeth.

"Stop it baby....Be good."

And Byul stops moving around so much like clockwork. She stops fidgeting in her chair and focuses on the meeting. She doesn't annoy the leader till the meeting is finished.

Or that time when they couldn't stop and buy the hotdog on the streets since it was too crowded.

"But I wanna eat ittt!"

"I'll order it for you later. Lets go home. People are crowding and might notice us if we stay longer."

"I wanna it nowww!"

Byul whine more. Louder than before.

"Baby ...."

She signals for Moonbyul to hold her hand and of course the younger girl hold her hand tight. They walk fast away from the incoming crowd back to their house.

Solar ordered a whole bunch of pizza and hotdogs for her girlfriend when they arrived home since she was craving for it too much.

The one that Moonbyul couldn't forget was when they went to Germany. Solar and Byul got into some fight. It was ridiculous thinking about it again.

They were in the van together. It's not often they went to a venue together but they are now in another country so carpooling is a better option.

Byull keeps on playing with the maknaes as usual but they have been throwing pillows at each other jokingly while laughing.

Despite being here, Solar's mind couldn't be fully focused on their current activity since she still has few more shows for Mata Hari. It's a constant struggle juggling everything.

Solar is memorising the play and script. Reading while on the move is giving her a headache.

She was absorbed in one of the script when a radish plushie was thrown to her face. Her phone dropped on the van's floor.

Solar looks up, face red to the culprit. Both of the maknaes point their fingers at Moonbyul and the girl could only give a toothy grin. Seeming apologetic.

"Baby....."

Solar warned.

"I'm sorry. Sorry Yong. I didn't mean it."

Solar picks up her phone and goes through her play again. Being dead silent the whole ride back to the hotel.

The tension could be cut with a knife.

When they got back to their room, Solar doesn't speak. Byul was beyond restless seeing her girlfriend becoming cold like this.

"Yong...I didn't mean it...Sorry."

The older girl quickly stripped off her clothes, took a towel from the shelf and walked to the bathroom while dragging the nervous girl with her inside.

If the next day people noticed that Moonbyul got red bruises of hickeys all over her neck, no one dared to comments.

Solar also used it so so much when they have sex. It's no wonder the younger girl would be crimson red every time she is being called that.

No matter what the occasions, Moonbyul cherished each and every time Solar called her baby.

"Byulyi...."

"Mhmmm..."

"You are red....Are you okay baby?"

Byul blushed more at the nickname and Solar couldn't help but laugh seeing how cute her girlfriend is right now.

"What are you thinking of. Hahaha... We were just eating."

"Nothing.

Byul quickly denied.

"Hmm..sus...Tell me."

"Nopeee..."

"Tell me Byul ah."

"Later ok after we finished eating."

"Sure sure..."

They were sitting on the sofa while watching a movie before Solar started to ask again.

"So what makes you red just now. You are thinking of dirty thoughts is it?"

Byul's whole face becomes as red as a tomato.

"I...I....Okay fine. You know how I always call you baby right?"

"Mhmmm..."

"I was just thinking. You always call me that too but in a different situation.

"Oh."

"Like when you wanna remind me of something or tell me to stop doing something or when you're angry. I meant to say that it's different when you use it on me."

"And you found it hot...?"

Solar gives a loopsided smirk at her girlfriend.

"Shut up!"

"Hahahah. Oh God Byul ah. You are blushing too much."

"So what if I found it hot. You're hot."

"Aigoo... I'm just teasing you baby...How about..."

"How about?"

"When I call you baby girl."

Solar said, voice an octave lower. It does send shivers through her spine and as speechless as Byul is, she could only let out a soft whimper.

A/N:

I am a sucker for top Yong...If anyone with me raised their fingers...😳 Sorry, raised your hand ...

My boo is back home so I guess I'm happier now lol...