Eat

"Unnie...I want to go eat at your house. Pleaseee"

Both of them were talking on the phone after they have arrived at their respective house. Solar had just finished showering. It was 9pm. Thankful that their schedule had finished earlier than expected.

It was a hassle really. Solar had asked Moonbyul to just come and sleep at her place but the younger girl told her she need to finish something at home first.

Hearing the other girl let out a whiny tone saying she wants to eat. Solar just give a long sigh.

"Aigoo. Then come here. I told you to just sleep here. Don't need to go back home. It's not like you have anything tomorrow."

Before Solar could nag further, Moonbyul give out a small chuckle and said.

"Yes maam."

It was only a few minutes after that Byul unlock the front door and comes inside.

"I ordered chicken and tteobokki. It will be another 10 minutes before it will arrive."

"Oh.."

Byul looked confused and also a bit disappointed.

"Wae wae wae? You sound disappointed."

"Nothing nothing. Lets wait for the food ok."

Both of them snuggle on the couch with a thriller movie playing on the TV screen. Byul's head laid on Solar's chest with arm half wrapping around Yongsun and half trying to hold her phone. The other girl looks disinterested in the movie and was busy with her phone instead.

Ding donggg!

The food finally arrived. Solar gets up to get the ordered item. She then spread everything on the coffee table so that they could eat while continue watching the movie.

They eat in total silent.. Well, Solar was the only one eating while Moonbyul is still busy playing games on her phone.

"Moon Byul ssiii...Stop playing and eat your food."

"Mhmm...."

"You said you were hungry just now."

"I don't want it."

"Yah you spoilt brat...."

Byul puts down her phone then straddles Solar's laps on the couch. The older girl was dumbfounded.

"What are you doing? I'm eating."

"I said I'm hungry and I wanna eat unnie..."

Byul was basicly hugging Yong tight. She slots in her head on the older's shoulder.

"Then eat. Aigoo.. Why so clingy."

"I wanna eat you."

Byul let out a soft whisper right beside Solar's ear. Spluttered and blushed at the direct proposal. Solar choked on her tteobokki.

*Cough cough cough...

"Oh God. What has gotten into you. You can't say stuff like that!"

"I've been saying that on the phone. I thought you understand."

"Gosh Byul ah. Be more direct next time. If you're not talking about food just say so. Now what are we doing with all of these foods?"

"We could eat after. Soooo......"

"So what?"

"So can I unnie?"

"Don't call me that when you're proposing for sex."

"So can I baby??"

"Yes...."