AU - The Story About Sun and Moon #3

"Mi-Sun ah....Mi sunn..."

Byul calls for her daughter as soon as she walks inside of the house. Seeing that her wife is in the kitchen prepping their food she asks.

"Where is the girl,baby?"

"Ohh. In the playroom I think. She is playing games."

Solar gives a small peck on her wife's cheek then walks the small distance to the corridor calling for Mi-Sun.

"Mi-Sunn! Your eomma is home."

They heard a loud thump then the sound of small feet running fast out of the room towards the living room.

Byul laughs seeing how excited her girl is right now. She is hiding something behind her back and calls both Solar and Mi-Sun to stand in front of her.

"Come here both of you. Stand in front of me and no peeking alright."

Byul shows what she has been hiding behind her back. It was two sunflowers. Big and blooming. She gives it to both of her girls whose eyes widen and smile happily at their gift.

"Here you go. Sunflower for my favourite sun."

"Eomma! It's so big and beautiful."

Mi-Sun screamed and jumped excitedly.

Solar was blushing and suddenly became speechless. It's been a while since she has received something cheesy like this from Byulyi.

Byul couldn't help herself when she saw how cute her wife is right now so she kissed her senseless. Then, she moves away to kiss her daughter.

"Ewww eomma! You kiss mama just now."

Mi-Sun whines, feeling gross being kissed after her mother.

"Hahahaha...."

Byul laughed and picked up Mi-Sun twirling her around causing the kid to squeal.

Her wife left the scene to find a tall vase to put her sunflower securely. She doesn't want it to wither too soon.

"Mi-Sun, do you wanna see how the sunflowers follow the sun?"

"Ohh how eomma?"

"Now you look over here. When I say left you go left and when I say right you go right ok."

Mi-Sun nodded. Understand the instruction given to her.

"Ok left..."

"Then right..."

Mi-Sun moved according to what her eomma said but then she noticed her eomma was moving the sunflower according to her movement.

"Eomma!!!"

The little girl stomped her small two feet. Face red, being mad at her eomma.

"Hahahaha...What's with that face?"

"You tricked me..."

"Hahaha..."

Byul laughed harder seeing her little girl fuming. She looks so cute being mad just like her mama.

Hearing the commotion in the living room, Solar went to take a look.

"What happened?"

Solar walks into the living room and sits beside Byul on the sofa.

"Mama ....Eomma trick me...She said the sunflower will follow the sun."

Mi-Sun complained to her mama.

"Of course it did...It's following Mi-Sun."

"Yahh!"

"She is like you so much baby. Fun to tease."