White Shirt #2

Byul is limping. It's a bit hard trying to walk straight. Not when she was too sore after last night's activities. Her girlfriend fuck her hard like she had been possessed. Not that Byul is complaining. It was a good good night.

Byul limps out of their bed to make breakfast for both of them. It's around 10am now. Actually, she woke up around 5am to her horny girlfriend who insisted on sitting on her face and then proceed to fuck her again with the strap.

She doesn't know what has gotten into her girlfriend last night but she loves every single thing even if she will walk like this for the whole day.

"Fuck...Yongsun did you good Byulyi?"

"OH MY GOD!!"

Byul screamed. Startled by the voice of someone else inside the supposedly empty house.

Yonghee was there on the couch in the living room with her two other friends who raised their hand in a small wave.

"He..Heyy unnie..."

Byul said hi then remember she was only in her shorts and the white shirt from yesterday.

"And please please wipe all of this out of your memory...."

Yonghee friend just snicker and raised double thumbs up. Byul was thankful that Yonghee's friends are cool and not some weird out of boundary fans.

Byul walks to the kitchen counter to prep something to eat when Solar comes rushing out of the bedroom with her electric guitar in hand.

The guitar was raised high above her head as if she was about to struck someone. Solar was still in her spongebob pyjamas.

"And hello to you too..."

Yonghee raised her eyebrow. Solar looks at the other three girls sitting innocently on the couch and at her girlfriend in the kitchen.

"God Byulyi...I heard screaming..."

Solar put down the guitar and went into the kitchen wrapping both of her arms around Byul's torso.

"Are you alright baby...Come to bed...I miss you."

"Food....We need food...I'm hungry."

"Here let me do it. I'll cook for you."

"I can do it."

Byul insisted. Not letting go of the knife and chopping board.

"No you can't. Last time you did, you broke the smoke alarm."

"That was one time."

Byul sigh but the argument is still there.

The couple bicker back and forth while the other three girls continue to watch.

"Ohh! Now I know why you said it is amusing."

Nat said, eating her popcorn while watching the couple bicker.

"I told you..."

Kimmy was just watching them intensely. She had already forgotten about the movie they were about to watch.

Both Nat and Kimmy just arrived from England and they will be touring Seoul for a week. Kimmy lives in Korea for her whole life but she couldn't be gay freely or you could call it that so she moves to England. Where it's easier.

Nat on the other hand work in fashion. She met Yonghee during their studies. Nat is a local there. Both Nat and Kim don't really care about idols and the whole artist things. One of the reasons why they are so chill with moonsun.

"I'm glad I sat on your table during our study years or I would miss getting the chance to see this in real life."

"You sounded like a shipper."

"Ekekekke..."

They continue watching their movie ignoring the lovebirds in the kitchen.

"Here you go Byulyi. Kimchi fried rice and some extra kimchi just the way you like it."

"Thank you baby."

Byul kissed Solar on her lips. The kiss almost deepened further but Byul put her hand on Solar's chest stopping her advancement.

"Later baby. Lets eat first and what has gotten into you."

Solar sits close to Byul on another chair and whispers softly.

"You look so fucking hot in that shirt I want you again and again."

Byul gulps nervously and eats her food blushing to her ears.

"You're cute."

Solar laughed and ate her portion of the food.

After finishing their breakfast, they wash the dishes and walk hand in hand towards their bedroom.

"DON'T FUCK WHEN I'M AROUND!!"

"Shut uppppp!!"

Solar slammed the door closed.

They didn't fuck. Yet. Not when other people are around.

Both girls simply cuddle innocently on the bed. Basking in the morning sun and cherishing being this close with each other after working so hard yesterday.

"I saw you limping. Are you really okay Byul ah. I'm sorry."

"No. I'm fine. Just maybe forget about the strap for a while ok."

Byul smile cheekily.

"Alright. I'll just use my mouth then."

"You're so horny today Yong. And last night."

"I can't help it. I love you."

"And greasy. Like we have changed bodies."

"Never have I heard people fuck so hard they are able to switched bodies."

"Maybe it could happen."

Solar laughed her high pitched dolphin laugh and snuggled closer to Byul's neck. Dropping soft kisses, soothing the bruises she left last night.

"Sorry if I'm too rough baby."

"It's fine. Kenchana. I like it."

"I know..."

Solar smiles mischievously at her girlfriend.

"Shii...."

"Shush...Sleep Byulyi. Later, I'm going to take you out on a date."

"Oooo...Wooing me again?"

"Everyday baby everyday.."

"Lets nap first."

"Mhmmm..."

And they sleep snuggling on their bed till mid afternoon.

Kimmy on the other hand keeps on thinking about her once girlfriend in Korea. Who she left since it was too hard at that time. The expectation was too much. Her ex didn't want to move out of the country. How can they stay in love if everything needed to be hidden.

Seeing Solar and Byul today makes her wonder more about it. Wonder about the what if. Maybe, if both of them could find a common ground. They would still be together.

But it's already too late. It's been years since then. Some lovers are just not meant to be together.

A/N:

Hugs and kisses to all the Kimmy in the world🫂🫂🫂...

DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE...YONG'S IN THAT SHIRT...

FUCK MY LIFE...

WHAT DID BYUL DID IN HER PAST LIFE TO GET TO SEE THAT

I HYPERVENTILATE

NOT BREATHING OK TILL NOW...

p.s : I've got another draft related to her shirt