Shy (M)

A/N: Alright here is a short smut for you...I dont think its good but do read. Please skip this one if you dont like smutty fics...

So, about Solar's first time with Byulyi. It goes a little bit like this.

"Can you go slow ...?"

Solar asked timidly.

Byul kissed Solar softly, giving the girl an opening to push her away. The soft kiss turned into a deeper one and after a needed intake of air, Byul look straight into her Ddunie's eyes.

Both of them smile sweetly at each other.

Byul lowers her head to suck in the skin along Solar's neck hard. She rested her chin on Solar's chest before pushing her hand slowly inside the girl's pants.

"We can go as slow or as fast as you want to Ddun."

"Oh...."

"Are you alright."

"Your fingers are cold."

"Don't worry. It will warm up in no time."

Moonbyul remove Solar's pants, leaving only her undies as the last barrier between them.

She touches the wet patches there, rubbing ups and down with her two fingers making her girlfriend squirmed.

"Ahhh..."

"Too much?"

"More ....Please Byulyi."

Hearing Solar begs for her like that . It was so overwhelming. So hot. Byul rest her forehead in between Solar's breast. Breathing in deeply. Just trying to compose herself before pleasuring the other girl.

"Oh God. I love it when you are like this. Flushed red and begging for my name."

Playfully, Byul bites Solar's collar bone and unclasped her bra.

"Eek...Byul ah!"

Solar yelp. Startled by the bite.

"Stop playing. I need you..."

Byul laugh at her angry girlfriend. She throws the bra behind her back and started to roll Solar's panties slowly down her legs.

Couldn't stand how slow Byul is doing things, she kick off the item away from her body quickly. Leaving her naked for Byul to gawk freely.

Byul touch the protruding nubs with her middle and ring fingers. Rubbing them slowly, creating lovely frictions in between those two fingers.

"Ohhhh...Byul..So good."

"Can I put my fingers inside baby. You're so wet for me already."

"Ye...yeahhh! Pleasee."

Solar thought Byul would just shove them in but suddenly the girl stop all movement and remove her fingers from Solar's clit. She let out a long whine. It was torture. The slow pace was torture for her.

"Byulll...Don't tease .."

"Patience baby....Be a good girl for me and suck on my fingers. Lets get them wet first before I push them inside of you."

Byul push her fingers into Solar's mouth. Her tongue swirling around them, coating it thick with her saliva.

"Mhmmhmmmm..."

When Byul remove her fingers, she could see a strand of saliva sticking to her lover's mouth.

"You're so hot babe...."

"No more teasing..."

Solar begs. Eyes glazed with needs.

Byul nods and pushed her index and middle finger inside of her lover. Solar rock her lower body according to Byul's pace. Knot forming in her stomach. Feeling so good from being filled by those long fingers.