Crybaby

"Byulyi...It's just acting. It doesn't mean anything."

"Well the script is shit. It reminded me of WGM.... I wish you never give the script for me to read in the first place."

Byul paused. The script book is still laying on her lap, half opened to the scene where Mata Hari would be kissing Armand.

Byul played with her fingers, nervous, before continue.

"You know how I feel about that show. That freaking het show."

"I know...But this is a good opportunity for me Byulyi. I've always wanted to be in a musical."

"Well, fuck the opportunity!"

Byul raised her voice an octave but the tremble in her voice betrayed her.

"You don't mean that."

"And what if I did hmm. What would you do then."

"Baby...Let's talk about this."

Solar sit beside her girlfriend and before she could hold onto one of the younger girl's hand for comfort, Byul gets up to walk away.

"I'm going to sleep outside."

Byul picks up her pillow and run outside while slamming the bedroom's door shut.

The older girl could only watch. Maybe they needed some time to think. Solar falls face first on their bed, feeling devastated.

While in the living room, Byul laid on the sofa with her pillow, adjusting here and there trying to sleep.

It was basically Solar's pillow, the one she had taken outside. She was angry but she still needs to feel, smell the presence of the older girl or she won't fall asleep.

Byul was beyond restless. It has been an hour of her turning left and right, rustling on the sofa but sleep just wouldn't come.

She keeps on replaying their previous talk in her mind.

She knows what will happend when she said she will come to the premier but she has forgotten all about the kiss.

Seeing them is one thing but keeps on counting on them is another thing. She closed her eyes or she would try to move her focus elsewhere every time it happend during the whole show.

Still, the itching feelings never left her. That was the reason why she asked Solar to show her Mata Hari script book. It was a wrong move.

All of the scene were short. Most of it was just a small peck but hearing the crowds erupted, clapping loudly during that scene causes her heart to broke into pieces.

She wish she could kiss her girlfriend like that in front of everyone.

How come other people got the opportunity?

After the show, being stressed and restless, Byul went out of the theatre and wait inside of her car.

She laid her head on the steering wheel, trying to forget about everything.

It was around 20 minutes or was it half an hour when Solar walked to her car. She was already in her comfortable clothes.

Solar knocks on the car window, jostling Byul from her thought. When she sat, seatbelt on in her seat, she couldn't stop telling her side of story during the show.

Byul was dead silent throughout Solar's rambles.

Solar trailed off for a few minutes but when she noticed the other girl is not talking and doesn't say any funny or weird remarks, she stop completely to take a better look at Byul.