Germany

"Babe..."

"Babeee...."

"Hmmmm..."

"Jagiya...Look at me...Please turn around."

Byul wanted to tease the older girl more but she felt sorry for her girlfriend. Giving her biggest pout, she turns around.

*Snap

"Yahh!"

Byul's eyes widen. Shocked at the sudden sound of the shutter button.

"Wae wae.....You look beautiful from here. Wait. Can you turn around again. Turn your backs away from me."

"Are you really taking pictures of me in my  pyjamas?"

Solar give a sheepish smile and nods slowly. Byul shakes her head but still complies with the request.

"Ughh. Fine."

Byul turns around and waits for the sound of the camera shutter while keeping herself busy by taking photos of the view from the balcony.

*Snap...*Snap...*Snap

With how frequent the shutter was pressed, it sounded like a machine gun.

"That's a lot of photos you captured Ms Yongsun."

Solar was still taking photos of Moonbyul when the younger girl tackled her on the bed. Byul sits on Solar's stomach and tickles her side, making her laugh out loudly. The sound of her laugh might have travelled along the corridor outside.

"Show me..."

Byul holds Solar's wrist upwards, trying to get a hold of the phone.

Suffocated by the weight above her and maybe she was getting a little bit wet. Solar gives in.

"Hereeee... Now get off me."

"Oh. Pushing me away now? You didn't say that last night."

"Shut up. Here just take a look."

Still not moving an inch from her girlfriend's waist, Byul took Solar's phone and reviewed the picture taken.

The picture was nice. It was better than nice. It's great.

"Baby. This is so nice. It's perfect."

"I'm a talented photographer right?"

"Hmm... I think it's because I'm the model."

"Yahhh!"

Solar flipped Byul from her position and the younger girl landed beside her on the bed, giggling at her angry face.

"Hahahaha I'm joking I'm joking. It's lovely. Oh, we need to hurry up and get ready. I want to take a stroll around the city before performing on stage."

"Okay. You go first."

"Shower with me."

Byul look at her girlfriend with doe eyes and hold one of her hand tight. Trying to drag the older girl inside the bathroom with her.

"Only shower."

"Of coure baby. What else there is...?"

Byul smirk mischievously.

Xxxxxxx

"Oh God! Oh my fucking God! Byul ah..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Noooo...No..No..I'm so close...Please..."

"Hmm...Beg for it baby...I know you can do better than this."