Secret Code

It's been a while since they have some time off to spare. For the both of them that is.
They were lounging on the sofa with Yong trying to choose a movie on Netflix and Byul resting her head on the other girl's lap.

"Just choose one Yong."

"I'm trying. Wait, I'll do a quick check what's in trend now."

Byul almost fell asleep with how Solar lightly caressing her hair while typing on her phone. Searching for a movie title.

"Ohhhhh!!"

"Aish...You give me a fright. Waee?"

"I found one. Byulyi lets watch this movie. Everyone is saying that it's good."

"What is it?"

"Hostage. Here, read the plot of the movie. Ha.... Seems interesting right?"

The older girl pushed her phone to Byul's face. Excitedly showing off the movie trailer. It was action packed.

They spend a thrilling 1 hour and 30 minutes watching the said movie. They have now repositioned themselves and laid horizontally on the sofa with Byul resting her head on Solar's chest.

"I think I should give you a secret code or something in case I got kidnapped."

"Haha.. Funny unnie..."

"What. It might happend."

"Ok then what's the code? What's your code?"

Byul turned to the side and rest her chin on her hand to have a better look at her girlfriend.

"How about Ddunie."

"It can't be that. I call you that all the time how should I know bad thing is happening."

"Fine. Then you suggest one."

"Hmm...How about 'I love you so much my Moonbyulie'..."

"Yahh! You're being annoying."

"Hahaha. Ok ok not that then. How about YKBK?"

"YongkongByulKong?"

"Yepp but make it short like you."

"Ic...You are sleeping on the floor tonight."

"Aniyooo..I'm just teasing you. Please don't be mad my Ddunie."

"You started it."

"So if we did have the secret code how do I even know where you are."

"Mmm...Well, that's hard. If I record something would it help?"

"Better be a video unnie. It's hard if it was just an audio."

"Ohh....Oh God Byul! Then what will happend!"

"Aigoo. Relax. You won't be kidnapped. Don't think about it too much."

"Byul! That's what the character in the movie thought and they got kidnapped!"

"Dont worry I'll come and find you."

"Promise me Byul. If I did got kidnapped you need to come and save me ASAP."

"I promise. And I'm banning any thriller or horror movie for a month."

Solar gasp.

"You wouldn't.

"I would. You have nightmares Ddun."

"Really? It's good that I sleep with my knight in shining armor everyday then."

Byul laugh and kissed Solar hard. They only untangled themselve with each other when Yonghee unnie walk inside the house shouting.

"You girls better not be having sex right now!"

Moonbyul :

Best friend
Vacation buddy
Part time manager
Part time camerawoman
Personal photographer
Personal driver
Plumber
IT service
Shopping partner
Rescue Team Leader in case of kidnapping