Effort

Both of them have been so busy lately. With Byul sudden comeback and Solar having rehearsal for Mata Hari 6 days a week. It has been rough.

Byulyi took a toll on it first when Solar told her she will be practicing for 6 days a week from morning to evening. Of course the other girl whine non stop saying she will miss her and other greasy stuff like that.

One of the reason for Byul's impromptu comeback. To keep her busy. Keep her mind occupied from missing her girlfriend too much.

They have made a promise that Sunday would be theirs. It would be their only time to be with each other, planning a date or just going on a drive around the city.

Love needed effort and Byul and Solar would spend any amount of time they have as long as it's with each other. How limited that was for now.

"Yong...You didn't."

Byul said, holding in her laugh. Solar has a fanmeeting today. She got a few minutes to spare so Byul decided to video call her.

"Waee..."

"Don't wear that shirt. Are you really going to wear that while calling your fan?"

"It's cheap and comfy so why shouldn't I wear it."

"Please wear a jacket over that shirt during your fan meetings. Moos might be dead seeing you in that set up."

"Hahahha you're just being extra baby."

"I am not. I'm only speaking the truth."

"Fine. I'll wear my coat later but you like it right?"

"Hmm....."

Byul seems unfocused.

"This shirt?"

"I think you know my eyes are not looking in yours right now but elsewhere so that's your answer."

"Perverttt!"

"Heyy...I am your pervert."

"Of course you are. Oh it's starting Byulyi. I'm going now."

"Ok have fun with moomoos. See you later baby. Love you."

"I love you..Muahh"

Solar ended the call after she blew a flying kiss. Byul shakes her head at how happy her girl looked today. They will be having a simple dinner with the oppas later.

It's been a while since they gathered together. They have lots of things to talk about. The fancalls might take a while so Byul decided to stroll around the city and drive to the office after Solar has finished.

As soon as Solar ended her fanmeet, Byul calls her.

"Hey baby. Dinner is on with the oppas?"

"Of course. Wait, you are picking me up right?"

"Ddun, you don't need to ask that. I'm already in the company. I'll go see you in 10..."

Solar patiently waits in the office area while eating her cut of fruits when the door was opened slowly revealing her favourite girl.

"Hey baby."

Solar's eyes widen, smiles wide. She stands up and drag Moonbyul into a supply closet.

The older girl pushed Byul hard on one of the shelves then kissed her roughly.

"Mhmmmm...Wait...Mhmmm.....What's gotten into you?"

"I missed you."

She said breathelessly. Lips still brushing with each other.

"Yeah...We have been busy but Sunday is ours baby."

Byul said dropping a few more light pecks on cherry red lips.

Both of them were silent for a moment, basking in each other's warmth. Seeing how cute her girlfriend is right now, Moonbyul couldn't help but give more kisses on Solar's jaw. Trailing wet kisses along her neck then capturing those lips again in a searing kiss.

"I love you.."

"I love you Jagiya..."

"We are greasy."

"Yahh!"

They laughed out loud. Being together like this is fun despite being inside a dusty supply closet.

"Hey, have I told you that you look beautiful today. And I love those boob's window. I wanna trail my kisses here and here...here.."

Byul pokes every hole on the shirt and scratches her fingers, tickling the older girl.

Solar let out a loud giggle while punching the teasing hamzi.

Seeing is not enough, Byul whips out her phone and instructs Solar to pose for some pictures. She want to capture how beautiful the goddess in front of her is.

"You need to post this on instagram Yong. Moomoos would go crazy haha."

"You're cruel Byul ah."

So, Solar did some sexy poses to her camerawoman for today. She takes a look at the picture taken and loves every single one of them but she choosed some of the more appropriate one to post on instagram leaving the x rated one for their eyes only.

"Yahh. Stop zooming in my chest."

"Do you really think I can help myself?"

"IC...."

After their impromptu photoshoot, Solar pulls Byul to go out of the room but the younger girl stands her ground, not moving an inch.

"Byulyie, we need to go."

"Why don't we have quickie first."

Moonbyul wiggle her eyebrows suggestively.

"Yahh....It..It's the freaking storage room Byul ah."

"We have been inside worst."

Byul smiles wickedly and proceeds to push her hand flat on Solar's stomach, pushing her to the wall. Kissing her passionately. Their tongue swirling with one another, both trying to seek dominance.

"Mhmmmm..."

"Mhmmm..."

"Wai....Ah...Wait .."

Solar let out a whimper when Byul sucked hard on the juncture between her shoulder and neck.

"We have 15 minutes baby.."

"15 minutes is plenty of time for me to make you cum Ddun....."

Solar cum in 10.

A/N:

A short present for the 30k reads....Keeps on reading lol....

The funny thing is I'm also re-reading my own fic🤣...

Sorry if this is too short....