Warning

People. Especially girls keep on throwing themselves at Moonbyul. Solar really can't blame them. Her Byulyi is hot and charming and is hotter to all of those baby gays.

She hate that so so much.

"Unnie...Did you just throw laser eyes at the girl over there?"

Hyejin asked.

The new intern is so smitten with Moonbyul. She keeps on following Byul arround, assisting her in whatever.
Everyone knows about their situation.

About Solar and Moonbyul is an item. Well, the whole majority know Byulyi is hers. Solar really don't want to sound like a possessive girlfriend but she is feelings like one now.

"She is just talking unnie. You know Byulyi unnie is friendly with everyone."

Wheein defended Byul.

"Pfff friendly...."

"You know unnie."

Hyejin started, eyes sparkle with mischief.

"Wae Jinie..."

"There is this Tiktok trend where you take a pictures with your partner's phone to let everyone know that they are yours."

"I'm not a kid. I don't do those Gen Z tiktok trend."

"Aigoo..You sounded like a boomer unnie."

Then, Solar looks up to her girlfriend who was laughing loudly at some jokes coming from the intern.

"Wait. Show me the video first."

Wheein and Hyejin chuckle at how their unnie couldn't stop watching Byul from afar. But they still show her the video.

Several of them were of girls saying that they took photos with her boyfriend's phone since their phone is better, the lighting is better and various different excuses.

"Hmm...Interesting."

"I told you right. Oh Wheein ah, we need to go now. Our movie will start at 9pm."

"Yeah. Bye unnie. Say bye to Byulyi unnie for us."

"Ok..."

It was few minutes after those two walk out, Byul strut towards her who was waiting patiently.

"Hey babe."

"Hmmm..."

Seeing her girlfriend was being indifferent, Byul panicked a little.

"Wait...Why are you mad at me?"

"What are you talking about. I'm not saying anything at all."

"You looks as if you're not in a good mood right now."

Byul has some sort of sixth sense when it comes to Solar's mood and she loves it but it still didn't dampen her animosity towards the situation just now.

"Let's change  our clothes in the dressing room then we go back home and have dinner."

Byul said, pulling her girlfriend towards the dressing room.

They walked inside and Byul quickly changed into a hoodie and sweatpants. Feeling itchy in their performance outfit.

Before changing her clothes, Solar twirl Byul's phone in her hand. Thinking about the video she just watched with the maknaes.

"Hey Byulyi."

"Yeah babe."

"Can I take some selca with your phone."

"Sure Ddun. No need to ask and you already know the password."

Solar open the camera app and took few selcas. Filling Byulyi's camera rolls with her face.

All of the photos do looks better with Byul's phone. She thought that she might use it more than hers.

"Got any good pictures?"

"Yepp. Can you send it to me later?"

"Sure babe..."

Byul kissed Solar's cheeks and they go home  together after having their dinner at a restaurant.

🌕☀️

It was late afternoon when Solar suddenly remembers about the photo she took last night.

According to Hyejinie she needs to stake claim on her girlfriend. It sounded valid so Solar thought that she will do it and it better works.

Solar scroll through the pictures, pick three pictures that she likes and post them on instagram with a caption.

"Byulyi said her phone took better photos than mine and it does"

Happy with her work, she claps both of  her hands a bit too loudly. Forgotten about her girlfriend who was sound asleep beside her.

"What!..What!..I'm up baby!!!"

Byul gets up abruptly. Startled by the loud sound from Solar's claps.

"I'm so sorry Jagi. Sorry that I woke you up."

"What time is it...?"

"11 ish."

Byul sigh and falls back down on the bed. Exhausted.

"Ughh! It's still early. What are you doing up so early. Didn't I exhaust you enough last night?"

"Pfft....If you think that will tire me out then you need to try harder Byul ah..."

"Why youuu!"

Byul tackles Solar on the bed. Blowing raspberry on Solar's stomach. Her chocolate bar abs making an appearances every time she breathe in.

"Hahahahahahha stopppp!... It tickles!"

Byul stop her doing when she feels that her girlfriend is almost out of breath and just lay on top of Solar unmoving. Almost falling into a deep slumber again.

"Aigoo. You're heavy. Move Byul ah."

"That's not what you said last night."

"Ic..."

Byul rolls away before her girlfriend could hit her. She grab her phone from the night stand and then snuggle close again to her girlfriend under the cover. In a more comfortable position.

Scrolling through her notifications, she saw the picture Solar had posted just now.

"Ooooh...Staking claims now huh...?"

Byul smirk at the older girl. Finding it amusing that Solar thinks of doing something like this.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Hmmm....Sus...."

Byul left a simple comment on the photo to keep their shippers happy. She throws her phone away and snuggle her girlfriend close before both of them fall asleep again mid afternoon.

A/N:

Ugh...They are so cute its sickening and I'm the one writing this....😐