Snuggle

How clingy Byul really is?

Well, moos know she is clingy to everyone but what they don't know is how clingy she could be behind closed door.

"Yong."

"Hmm."

"What are you doing...?

"Reading some articles...Wae?"

Solar was just reading some articles while laying on her bed. She looked up to the younger girl who was pouting in front of the bedroom door.

"Play with me."

"Play what Byul ah."

"Anything."

Byul shrugged her shoulder but still didn't elaborate further on what to play.

"If you don't say what it is I won't move from here."

"You're mean."

"Whatt...I'm just stating a fact."

Byul huffed and puffed, being annoyed at the lack of attention from her girlfriend. She then sit on the bed right beside Solar. Watching intensely what the other girl was doing.

Solar was still focused on whatever she was doing so Byul decided to lay on Solar's left side and clings to her for dear life.

The older girl just mumble some incoherent words while reading on her phone.

Still feeling she was not close enough to her girlfriend, Byul decided to just crawl inside Solar's sweater. The sweater was big, enough to fit both of them she guess.

Byul lift up the sweater and crawls inside, resting her head comfortably on top of the oldest's chest. Moulding both of their bodies together.

"Yahh..."

"Mmmmmmmhmm.."

"What is it Byul ah ..?"

"You were gone for a week and now you're ignoring me."

Moonbyul whined from her position inside of the sweater.

"I'm not. I'm busy with something now."

"Hmphh."

Byul was silent for a while. Sensing that her girlfriend really is not in a good mood. Solar stop reading the article on her phone and try to focus on the breathing lump on her chest.

"Are you really sulking right now?"

"Hmm."

"Sulking inside my sweater?"

"Hmmm."

"Come out Byulyi."

"Don't wanna."

"Jagii...Jebal."

"Nooo..."

"Baby..."

Byul love and really love when Solar called her that. She push her head upward toward the sweaters neck hole.

They look like siamese twins right now. Head so close with one another and body almost merged into one.

"How bored are you right now to be inside my sweater."

The older girl look straight into Byul's eyes.

"You ignored me.."

"Not on purpose Byul ah."

Byul rest her head under Solar's chin, breathing in her calming scent.

"Why are you so clingy today?"

"You were sick for a week and now you're better, it feels like you're here but somehow you're not at the same time."

"You just want attention is it?"

"What if I do."

"You can have all of my attention."

Solar said while combing Byul's hair with her fingers. Trying to ease whatever turmoil her girlfriend was feeling.

"But you didn't give me any."

"I'm reading this."

The brown haired girl showed the article she had been reading previously. It was about her solo. Byul's eyes widen and she feels like a brat now.

"Sorry..."

"Kenchana...But really? Inside my sweater?"

"I like being this close with you. Am I being a bother?"

"You will never be a bother Byulyi. Just rest for a bit ok. After I've finished reading this we will do anything you want."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

Solar drop a gentle kiss on top of Byul's forehead. She knows promising to something like this might bite her back in the ass but seeing how the girl look so happy now, she would withstand any consequences after.

Byul smile happily and snuggle closer. Not that she could be anymore close than she was before since they were already moulded together to begin with.

Listening to soft thumps of Solar's heart beating, finally Byul calms down and fell into a short, dreamless sleep.

A/N:

Somehow I miss Byul being clingy but this is clingier than usual. Well, she didn't see her girlfriend for a bit so it was a given right....

Yong Yong has finished quarantine and is cured ..Thank God 🫂🥺