Sweet Night

Listen to sweet night by V

On my pillow
Can't get me tired

"Ughh! Work has been hell these past few weeks."

Solar said while flopping her whole body on the bed, disturbing the rightful owner of said bed who was twerking some audio on her laptop.

"Kim Yongsun whining about work? The workaholic Kim Yongsun? Who are you again?"

Byul nudge Solar's shoulder with her foot making the older girl groan out loud.

"Shut up Byul ahh!"

"Hahahaha..."

Byul laughed but she was also a bit concern with how drained her leader is right now. It's not often Solar is out of energy. She has always been so full of life but Byul just decided to let her be. Don't want to disturb the older girl from her rest.

She humm away with half headphone on one ear and continue typing lyrics and melodies on her laptop.

"Are you alright Byul?"

Solar turns around to get a better look at Byul. The younger girl seems to be lost in her own world and Solar is a bit irked at being ignored even if it was for a few minutes. The silence is weird.

"Why are you asking?"

"First, you're not provoking me further and second I feel like there is something  bothering you lately but I can't tell what it is."

"I guess something is on my mind."

"Tell me then."

Byul signal for Solar to come closer, she pulled Solar by her neck and then whisper softly beside her ear.

"Nothing is on my mind but you."

"Yahhh! You greasy hamji!"

Solar pushed Byul away and then lay beside the laughing younger girl. Byul pinched Solar's right cheek teasingly before assuring the older girl that she is alright.

"It's nothing Yong. I'm ok."

"You sure ?"

"Yeah. Don't think about it too much. You'll get grey hair."

You sleep peacefully that night on my pillow. The pillow that you wanted to throw away because you found traces of my drools on them.

You look like an angel now. So beautiful and innocent.

Something is bothering me for a few weeks now but I still don't understand what it is. It seems intangible for now and maybe I'll get the answer soon and when the time comes I'll tell you all about it.

Right now, I just want to watch you sleep.

Watching you like this is enough for me.

Just enough.

Sharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open

"Is it Yongsun unnie again?"

"Stop reading my mind Hyejinie. It's getting weird."

Hyejin smile. There are days like this, days with Byul and her sitting in front of her couch in the living room just drinking beer.

Drinking the night away.

She used to think it's because Solar is not fond of drinking so Byul comes to her but as time goes by she finally learned the truth.

"So what is it about her?"

"I love her."

"Fork is in the kitchen. It's nothing new."