Tiktok

"Byulie, give me your phone. I wanna try the filters on tiktok."

"Here Yong."

Solar play with the filters on tiktok and save all of her videos so that she could upload them in the coming months. She was scrolling through Byul's tiktok for inspiration when a text came up on top of the screen.

"BabyByul....tonight confirm?"

Solar seeing this feels a bit agitated. She is not possessive or something . Okay fine. She is quite jealous right this instant. Other people calling Moonbyul baby now? Is it another girl? Should she be concern about this?

"Here, have your phone back...I'm going home now."

"What? Right now? Wait, you said we are having dinner tonight. Just the two of us."

"Hahaha funny...Go have dinner with your other girl then."

"What other girl?"

Solar slams the door shut shocking all of the other occupants inside.  She dialled up her manager's number, telling them to quickly drive her home.

She arrived back home and didn't even talk to Yonghee who was sitting innocently in front of the TV and ran straight to her bedroom.

Right that instant, Solar heard the door bell rings non stop.

"It's not like you don't know the password."

Solar mumbles under the covers.

Quick footstep then move to the front door signalling that Yonghee is attending to the intruder.

"Byulie...Soo... What did you do now?"

"Nothing! It was just a misunderstanding."

Yonghee give a scrutinizing look at the worried hamster.

"It's true Yonghee unnie. I'm not lying."

"Arasso. Go get your girl. I don't know what will happend but she was fuming coming here. I thought I saw smoke coming out of her head just now."

"Aishh..."

A small knock then came from her door. Then the door creaked open slowly.

"Yonggg....I can explain."

"Hmmphh."

She hide herself more inside the bed cover. Hiding her face from her girlfriend.

"Come on baby don't be like this. Let's talk."

"Baby what baby! Whose baby are you anyway!"

Byul sit on the bed carefully as if she was approaching a wild animal.

"Come on. Turn around baby please. Jeball. I will show you the full conversation. It's from the group chat."

Reluctantly, Solar turns around and looked up at Moonbyul. Her eyes were glistening with unshed tears.

Seeing how fragile Solar looks right now, Byul lay beside her on the bed. Face to face and scroll to the top of the conversation in the messaging apps before giving her phone to Solar.

"BabyByul are you on for tonight or not"

"Renebabe is waitinggg"

"Arghh looks like I'm going in alone and it's finee. It's hard getting a good team in PUBG you know. I'll just ask Jisoo to play."

So apparently, the whole conversation was about PUBG. The freaking game. Where BabyByul is Byul's username and Renebabe was Seulgi's.

Reading the whole thing make Solar more angry at herself.

"I'm sorry."

"What's that? Come again."

"Yahh! I said I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm jealous and how dumb it was."

"It's fine. I love everything about you including your jealousy."

"Stop being greasy!"

"Whatt? You love it. Soo..."

"So what...?"

"Wanna have a make up sex?"

"Yahhh!!!"

Flustered. Solar pushed Byul hard. A bit too hard since the younger girl falls down the other side of the bed.

"Ooofff..."

"Omo...Byul! Are you alright?"

"Fi....neee..."

Byul gets up and tackle Solar on the bed. She initiated a tickle fight instead.

"Ha hahahaha stopppp!"

"You gonna have it. Since you pushed me away."

"Plisshhshs...Uncle.. Uncle!"

Solar was red as a tomato and trying hard to breathe. Pitying the older girl, Byul stop her ministration and hold both of Solar's hand up above her head. The older girl look so cute like this.

Couldn't help herself anymore, Byul kissed the other girl senseless. It was getting too good and too hot fast. Byul was just pushing her hand inside Solar's shirt to cup those beautiful mound when...

"Well well well. I was gonna say dinner is ready but I guess you will just skip to dessert instead."

"YONGHEEE!!!"

"GET OUTT!!"