Small Hand

"OH GOD!"

Byul just left the two 5 years old alone for a minute. It was not even 5 minutes. It was a really really short bathroom break.

The wall where they have been sitting all afternoon to draw was full of hand prints. Tiny green and blue baby prints filling up the wall as high as a 5 year old could reach.

Coloured handprints on white wall!

She almost collapse thinking about the wrath of a certain Kim Yongsun but seeing how happy both of them are now, giggling and having fun. She guess the madness coming her way was worth it.

"Mama look. We make art."

"Is it pwetty mama."

Oh it was really worth it.

Byul sits down beside the giggling girls and turn on her phone camera to capture every single moments.

"Okay repeat after me. If your eomma comes home and ask what happend, what will you say? You say we are making beautiful art eomma."

"We are making art."

"Pwetty art."

"Aigoo...Why are you so cute."

Byul couldn't help herself and kiss Hyejin and Wheeinie plump cheeks.

Those girls are really her everything.

It was a while when the front door open signalling someone has come home.

"Byul, kids...I'm home."

"Oh My God!...Baby remember what I tell you."

"Okiee..."

"OH MY GOD"

"......."

"OH MY GOD!!"

"........"

"WHAT HAPPEND TO THE WALL! WHY ARE THERE TINY HANDPRINTS ON IT!?"

Byul gulps.

"Your eomma is asking why there is tiny handprints on the wall."

"Because we have tiny hands."

Both of the girl claps and laugh excitedly as if it there was nothing wrong.

"MOON BYULIE!"

Solar signal for her to come closer.

Reluctantly but accepting her fate, Byul walks toward the older girl.

*SMACK

"OUCHHH!!!"

".........."

"OH GOD!"

Byul suddenly springs out of the bed from her sleeping position.

"Mmmm...Waeyo Byulie. What happend?"

Solar rub her eyes trying to wake up, startled by the younger girl's scream in the middle of the night.

"I...I dreamed you were smacking me hard."

"What kind of kinks were you thinking of Moonbyul. Come here."

Solar grabs Byul's hand to lay her back down and rest the younger girl's head on her chest. Calming her down from whatever weird dream she had.

"Sleep Byulie."

"Yong..."

"Hmm ..."

"Do you wanna have kids later on...?"

"I ..What's with the question?"

"Do you?"

"Yeah I do."

"But it's hard right, if it's with me...."

"Baby..."

Solar lifted up Byul's face to take a good look at her. Her eyes were already glistened with unshed tears.

"We will find our ways Byul ah.... I don't care if it's hard as long as it's with you. I don't want kids if it's not with you."

"Jinjja?"

"Yess...Now sleep then we will talk more later arasso."

"Mhmm."

Byul snuggle closer, lulled to sleep by the sound of Solar's heart beating.