Eat #2

'When Solar looks at Hyejin and Wheein like a proud mom but she looks at Moonbyul like she wanna eat her.'

"Unnie..."

"Mhmmm.."

"Unnie.."

"Hmmm...."

"Unnieeee...."

"Oh God."

"Unnieeeeee!"

"Ye..yeah...Wae?"

After a million years of trying to get their leader to listen to her, Hyejin finally caught Solar's attention.

"Stop looking at Byulyi unnie like that."

Solar turns to look at the maknae. Eyebrows furrowed, looking like a cute angry little lion cub.

"What are you saying? I don't understand. How am I looking at her? It's the same as how I look at the both of you."

Solar shrugged. Seems confused but there was a hint of a smirk on the corner of her mouth making Hyejin sigh out loud.

"Unnie, you look at her like she is an appetizer. Like you wanna devour her whole."

"Yeah unnie. Just go there and eat her."

Wheein add while laughing out loud almost rolling on the floor.

"Yahh! Stop messing around. Both of you are being weird."

"What are talking about. Wheein is rolling on the floor laughing."

"Nothing!"

Solar shouted.

"Yongsun unnie wanted to...."

The older girl quickly closes Wheein's mouth with her hand. Stopping the younger girl from talking further.

"Why do you look so guilty and why...."

"Nothing Byul ah. Let's practice again."

Solar diverted Byul's attention by practicing their dance again and again for another hour.

"1..2....1...2..."

"Ughhh! I think I'm about to die..."

Wheein whine out loud. Falls down on the floor, face first, unmoving.

Byul is still at it. Practicing earnestly with her muscle tee. Biceps for all to see.

'Did she workout lately? But she hasn't come to the gym with me for a while. Wait, then with whom?'

Solar's mind goes to various scenarios and she could feel her face flushed with anger.

"Who did you workout with?"

She suddenly said. Voice echoing throughout the silence of the dance floor.

Byul stopped dancing and turned around to look at her unnie.

"Why are you asking that?"

"I....Nothing."

"Hmmm.... Weird. I'm not telling you then."

Solar's eyes widen.

"Wait. With whom did you workout with?"

"Alone..."

"Bullshit. You never workout alone. You only went to the gym with me."

Loving how her girlfriend is getting a bit jealous, Byul decided to tease her for a bit.

"Well, what if there is someone else..."

"Ohh shut up! Then fine. Just go and workout with your other person. Girlfriend or whatever!"