Story Time

"So who confessed first?"

Hyori suddenly ask the lovebirds.

"I'm voting on Byulyi unnie."

"Really, I've always thought that Yongsun unnie would do it first. Hyori unnie, who do you think it was."

Hyejin asked Hyori and the oldest among them tap her pointy finger under her chin, thinking hard before replying.

"Hmm...Somehow I feel like the confession comes out of the blue like during eating or watching a movie or something like that."

"Andweeee...."

"Yeah. You don't know that."

Solar and Moonbyul denied everything. Looking too suspicious for Hyori's taste that is.

"Jamkkanman....Both of you are blushing red so that must be it. It's true isn't it."

"Hyori unnie! You have sixth sense. Please give me a lottery number later."

"Aniii...What if it's not real. You are not there to proof anything."

Solar counters back but Hyejin could only laugh at them being so obvious.

"You guys. Your expression is telling enough."

"Alright if my hunch is right then to fit in the scenario it must be Byul who confessed."

Both of the girls now have gone quite and they try to avoid eye contact at all cost.

"Oh my god!"

"It's true..."

The maknaes shout out loudly.

"Sooo... You decided to go to Yongsun's house to eat or watch a movie or something and decided to tell her. Right?"

Hyori add in.

"Yahh! Come on unnie just tell us the story. Stop us from guessing. Is it that embarassing..."

Wheein couldn't wait anymore and was beyond frustrated at her unnies who tried to hide the truth.

"Why do you want to know so much."

"What is it for me...?"

Byul asked, trying to make a negotiation. Solar pinched Byul's thigh hard at her action.

"Hmm....I'll give 10 coupons for 'Hwasa back rubs'.

"Ohh interesting...."

"What else is there?"

"Heyy. You're mad at me for trying to sell the story but then you ask this question."

Byul look at Solar in disbelief. Solar laugh and give a peck on Byul's soft cheeks.

"For Solar unnie I'll give a tteokbokki coupon at your favourite restaurant."

Smiling happily, clapping her hands, Solar sigh. Giving up all pretense.

"Fine. I will tell the story."

"Yahh!!"

Byul protest.

"Shush. So...Byul said she wanted to watch Harry Potter...."

Wheein took out a notebook from her bag and is ready to jot down everything."

"Wait...Wheeinie...Are you taking notes?"

Byul asked. Stoping Solar from continuing her story.

"For future references so yeah."

"Aigoo ..."

"Continue unnie."

"Ok ok. So we go home together that night to my house and then......"