TMI

Byul love showing off her girlfriend to everyone. Telling people that her girlfriend is the Kim Yongsun aka Solar from Mamamoo give such an adrenaline rush.

When they received the invitation from Mnet for the TMI Show. Byul know that Mnet would push the whole Moonsun agenda 1000% on National TV.

Moonbyul doesn't care about other things, what she care is that her girlfriend is happy and wanted to attend all of those shows.

"Ddun. You want to go to that show right. It's fine?"

"Yeahh. It's been a while and you know how much I love a TV gig. Why you ask. You don't wanna go Byulyi?"

"Aniyo... Just making sure you are comfortable with the show."

"Aigoo...My girlfriend is very sweet."

Solar pinched Byul's cheek teasingly.

"Owww."

"Stop pretending. I didn't do it too hard."

"Well... It still hurt."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Kiss it better."

"Hahaha..."

Solar laughed but she still kiss her girlfriend on the cheek and lips making the other girl smile widely. Looking so smitten.

🌕☀️

So, they went on the show. It was good sitting down telling stories about their previous fights and other stuff.

They showed how Byul is so attentive of Solar. Of their members. From Solar point of view, her girlfriend has always been the sweet gentlewoman she is.

"I saw you said something to Solar unnie just now."

The video of how Byul reminded Solar about her clothes was shown. Byul was concerned the pants didn't cover the area it was supposed to cover.

Despite wanting to show off her girlfriend to the world, she really want it to be in a more appropriate way.

"It's just how Byulyi is. She always take good care of others. But, I wish you would let others take care of you too."

Solar grab Byul's hand and stroke her fingers softly on the knuckles.

"Is that a confession there?"

Boom asked.

Solar just laugh out loud and replied while looking at Byul in the eyes.

"Maybe..."

Then the screen changed into what Solar has gone through for her previous magazine shoot. Byul really hate that time since she couldn't meet up with her girlfriend as often as she likes. Afraid of her temper at that time. The whole strict diet things were hard to watch.

"I really hate what the show put you through."

"Oh Byul unnie hate it?"

Mijoo asked.

"Solar unnie here has a temper throughout the process because it was so strict. You really don't wanna messed with a moody squirtle."

Byul add, smiling teasingly at her girlfriend.

"Yahh..."

But the thing is. It makes Solar's abs that were already there in the first place become more prominent then how they used to be.

Byul don't know that she could be this proud of someone else's achievement. Especially when her girlfriend look so hot with brick abs. She really need to focus on the show first.

"Solar ssi. We could see that you have abs previously. Is it still there?"

"The abs?"

"Yeah."

"Ahh... Now it's rounder. Like a watermelon."

"Shiii. Stop lying. Yeorobun, don't trust her. She got a whole packs of chocolate bar on her tummy."

"Don't say that. I'm shy."

Hearing what Byul had said, Mijoo asked Solar to get up and they walk to the side.

Byul stand behind Solar and she rubs continuously on her abs like doing that could activate those lines. Rubbing Solar's stomach like a magic lamp.

She then gripped Solar's waist and try to find her abs line with her fingers.

"Hold your hands up unnie."

Mijoo told Solar and she do as instructed but she hold her hands to her face, hiding behind them.

"Ddun. Suck in your stomach, it could show the lines more like that or do you want me to tickle you here."

Byul whisper into Solar's ears but it was low to not let the mic pickup their voices. Solar couldn't help but blushed.

"Ic...."

But Solar did laugh and smile widely causing her stomach to contract, showing off those hard washboard abs.

People were so amused by the scene, the whole floor was clapping loudly.

Byul couldn't hide her big grin, feeling proud, seeing how people were so amazed by it.

And what if people started to talk about how Byul looks prouder than Solar herself. She really don't mind that kind of talks.

Byul feels more alive showing her girlfriend off. To everyone.

A/N:

So, my girl has covid unfortunately...

We slept together wtf😐...

But, I'm still negative so far. Pray for us. At least need one of us able to go out and about to buy foods etc....

Poor girl has been sneezing, coughing alone in the other room. Now I feel what Byulyi had felt that time....

Ps. I only watch snippets of the show so basicly majority of the scen made solely by myself....If anyone have links do share. Didnt seem to find any.