24 hours

"Byul ah, maybe we don't need to see each other everyday...."

Moonbyul drop her phone and looked at Solar with wide eyes. Thinking what the hell is wrong with her girlfriend right now.

"Wh...Whattt! You are saying this all of a sudden?"

Solar took one of Byul's hand and rest them on her lap, rubbing them gently.

"I read an article about lovers being around too much and loosing the feeling. It become too normal being together they suddenly fell out of love."

"Yong....I will never leave you or be bored by you. Ever. Not in a million years."

"I know. Its just, I couldn't help but read into it to much. Can we try for one day. We don't see each other for 24 hours. How hard could it be right?"

"Hmm... Fine. If you really wanted to then lets do this."

So they did. The next day they won't be seeing each other at all. A whole day. Byulyi gone back home a 10pm last night saying that she rather leave and start their 24 hours clock earlier.

🌕☀️

Its just one day right? Solar thought. Everything will be alright.

Morning comes and Solar receive a simple text from Byul. Like always.

🐹 : Ddunie...I miss you.

🐰: Shut up. It's not even a day.

🐹: Approximately 12 hours since I went out at 10pm last night.

🐰: Aigoo ....

🐹: 🥺😟😢

🐰: 12hrs more Byul ah. Go have fun without me. Go out with your group of friend. Its been a while right.

🐹: Alright ma'am✌️ Love you👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

🐰: Love you greasy hamji❤️

Then Byul went silent. Solar guess she take it personally and did go have fun without her. Well, she did ask her to go out. Why suddenly she feels lonely.

"Let's just clean the house."

Solar mopped all over the house, wash her clothes and even Yonghee's. Clearing up all of the dishes from last night.

She took a break after finishing all of the house work. She laid down on the sofa and looked up at the clock.

It was only 12!

"Why did I wake up so early today."

Waking up at 10am is unusual for Solar especially on her off day.

Well, the truth is she didn't sleep well without Byulyi. Her cuddly girlfriend/human heater makes sleeping at night easier.

"Oh God! Am I being too clingy now?"

Solar tossed and turn on the sofa. She dozed off few minutes then wake up and then dozed off again.

Byul not being with her for one day is too much she thought.

"Its just a day Kim Yongsun. Why am I feeling so sad right now."

Bored out of her mind, Solar decided to do a youtube live for her Yongwangnims. Being on live occupied her empty schedule for today. She feels great reading comments and answering some questions by her fans.

Reading the comment further, someone ask if Byulyi is there in her house right now.

"Jjangkkaman....(chuckle)...Please understand this guys. We are not always together."