Baby

When Byul is with Solar, she will always be one small, clingy baby hamster.

"Yahh! Drive carefully Byul ah."

"I am. The road is bumpy."

"It's okay to drive slowly you know. We are not in your Merc."

"YES MAAM!"

Solar shook her head at her girlfriend's antic. The younger girl keep on begging for her to be the first guest on Moonbyul2da's new segment.

She thought it would be too cringy since they will just confirm to the viewers how attached to the hips they are.

Well, it's not wrong so she just agreed.

"I bought some snacks from our stop just now."

Solar hands over the snack to Byul. Seeing food, Byul happily take the snack and took a big bite. Solar forgot to tell her there is hot fillings inside.

"Ahhh! Arghhh unnieee...It's too hot!"

She licks some of the exploded fillings from her fingers and return back the snack to Solar.

"Yahh! It...It's gross! You just lick your fingers..."

"Why are you being weird like this. It's not like I've never lick your fingers or anything else from you."

"Ic...We need to cut that. Sorry editor nim."

Despite her act of pretending to be grossed out, she took the snack and give gentle blows on it. Cooling the food down to a more edible temperature.

"Here...Now it's not hot anymore."

"Really...?"

"Eat it..."

"Thanks unnie..."

🌕☀️

"Unnieeee..."

"Wae wae..."

"How do you open this?"

Solar was perplexed at the question. It was just a plastic packet with gloves inside. Why is it so hard to open. Just rip it off.

"Just open it like this."

Solar gestures to Byul with her hand.

The younger girl tried but the plastic is still in their perfect condition.

"I can't....How do you open it?"

"Aigoo this girl."

Solar took the plastic packet and swiftly ripped it off with her hand giving the gloves to Byul.

"See! What is so hard in opening a plastic packet. Ic ...."

They could hear PD and staffs laughing in front of them.

"Thanks unnie."

🌕☀️

It was some time after that when Byul calls for Solar again.

"Unnieee...."

"What is it again. Stop calling me."

"Make a fire."

"Why am I doing everything here. I'm working harder than when I'm doing Solarsido. I'm the guest here. You are just sitting and waiting. Being such a baby today."

"But I want unnie to do it."

Byul whines out loud. Digging her foot in the gravels.

"She is your baby Solar nim!"