The Rise of Rimuru Tempest

The Dimensional Gap home of Great Red the Apocalypse Dragon and Ophis the Ouroboros Dragon. Is really is a beautiful place to live in but I don't want to stay here for long.

Rimuru: I do like being in my dragon form but I do need to be in my human form we're I can go to the human world

Rimuru: I do like being in my dragon form but I do need to be in my human form we're I can go to the human world. But how can I transform myself in to a human?

???: I can help you with that.

Suddenly a female voice speak to me out of nowhere.

Rimuru: Who's there who said that and where are you.

???: I am in your head and you should know who I am by my voice you should recognize.

Rimuru: Now that I think about it your voice do sound familiar wait are you.

???: That right I am the Ultimate Skill Wisdom King Raphael at your service master.

Rimuru: Raphael right how could I forget one of Rimuru helpful skill sorry I didn't recognize voice.

Raphael: Is fine. Now let's get that out away and helping you out turning you into a human but I will give you transfer memories from the previous Rimuru Tempest for learn quickly how to use his skill, abilities and his experience. Do you except this agreement.

I think for a second and I think it might be ok.

Rimuru: I agree.

Raphael: Ok then your body soon glow and the memory transfer will begin now.

Suddenly my entire body begin glow and the memory of  the previous Rimuru are transfer to me.I start memory when Rimuru first met Veldora, building the of Tempest, making a lot and ally, becoming to in a True Demon Lord, defeat Clayman, become a member of the Octagram, saving Veldora from the Empire, become a True Dragon, defeat Yuuki, and becoming a God.

Meanwhile
A giant red dragon is flying and dodging some attacks come at him. A  girl with black hair and a black gothic lolita fashion that is stooping black ores of energy at red dragon. The two individuals are Great Red and Ophis the two dragon god.

 The two individuals are Great Red and Ophis the two dragon god