The Boosted Gear

When Rias ask me why I was really here I told is about Issei sacred gear and I know what it is she was in shock. Rias was gonna say something but Issei interrupted her.

Issei: what's a sacred gear?

I just fact palm what he just said.

Rimuru: Have you even been listening or we're you just looking at Rias breast

Rimuru: Have you even been listening or we're you just looking at Rias breast. Can you just pay attention and stop being a perv.

Koneko: He is right you pervert.

I gave Koneko a thumb up and she gave me thumb up as well.

Rias then explain to Issei about the sacred gear again only this time me and Koneko we're looking at Issei making sure he doesn't get distracted again

Issei had a sweat drop on his cheek. When Rias done explain to Issei she then told him to close his eyes and imagine the strongest thing that comes to mind to awaken his sacred gear. He close his eye and try to imagine something but I and Koneko notice he had a perverted grin. Koneko punch him through the wall.

Issei: Ow what was that for!

Koneko: That was for imagining something perverted pervert.

Honestly he really needs to fix this habit of his I know he wants to become the harem king but come on man. I was thinking of a way to awaken his sacred gear until I had an idea.

Rimuru: I can help awaken Issei sacred.

Akeno: Really.

Kiba: For real.

Rias: You really can.

I nodded and Rias allow to do this. I grabbed Issei left arm and then I spoke with Raphael.

Rimuru: ( Raphael I need you to awaken Ddraig.)

Raphael: Very well master I will awaken him.

Rimuru:(Good.)

Inside the Boosted Gear

A large red western dragon is seems to be sleeping this dragon none other than Ddraig. He is known as the Welsh Dragon and Red Dragon Emperor.