A Trip in the Underworld

(Version 2 OP)

It has been months since my family left Kyoto it is now summer break. It's a beautiful day out birds are singing flowers are blooming on day like this pervert like you should be burning in hell. I was in front of two muggers they were trying to molest a young woman I quickly got rid of them. The young woman thank me for saying her I told her to be more careful next time. I was about to teleport home until I heard a familiar voice.

Azazel: Rimuru you got a sec.

I turn around and it was Azazel.

Rimuru: Sure what do you want.

He explained to me the devils are going to be allies with the Norse Mythology and he wanted me to come to the meeting in the Underworld. I agree plus my family does need a vacation and my daughters never been in Underworld so I might as well let them come along.

Time skip

I was in the train station with Tiamat, Falfa and Shalsha. Veldora wanted to come along but I told him to stay here with Sheou and Hexer to him take care of Vel. Reason being why I didn't bring him he could cause a lot of attention for a lot of people. He was upset about this but he did say if I ever needed him I can just summon him. The train to the Underworld finally show up we went inside and took our seats we then notice the Gremory peerage we're here they greeted us.

Rias: Hello Rimuru and his family what brings all of you here?

Rimuru: We we're invited by Azazel he told there's gonna be a meeting with Norse Mythology and Odin the ruler of Asgard well be there. Also this will be the first time my daughters ever visit the Underworld.

Rias: Oh so this will be their first time visiting the Underworld how nice if you want you can come with us at my family mansion.

Rimuru: Well what do you think my love?

Tiamat: As long we have a place to stay is fine with me but their better not be any funny business Gremory girl.

Rias: Yes there won't be any funny business miss Tiamat.

Tiamat: That's miss Tiamat Tempest to you.

Falfa: Mama is it okay we can sit next to her.

She was pointing at Koneko who was sitting alone.

Tiamat: It's fine since she Kuroka sister you two can spend some time with her.

Falfa and Shalsha went to sit next to Koneko.

Falfa/Shalsha: Hello there.

Koneko: Oh hello why are you two sitting next to me?

Shalsha: Because we wanted to spend some time with you and since you're big sis Kuroka sister that will make you our big sis to.

Falfa: So can we call you big sis.

Koneko: Hm I'm sure you can I would love you two call me big sis.