The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God

Everyone was looking at the two individuals who were looking at them from above. Cao Cao somehow gain power by swallowing a mysterious orb and he is covered in a white armor almost like Issei Balance Breaker but without the crimson red armor. After Cao Cao sudden transformation Milim also transform into her Destroyer form against her will and she has lost all sense of herself meaning she's being controlled by someone and I already figured out who thanks to Ciel for looking through Milim past memories. I am determined to save Milim but before that I need to get rid of Cao Cao and make sure he stays dead permanently mind and soul.

Rin: Boss can we assist you taking these two on? It's a perfect advantage since there's two of them and a lot of us.

My subordinates that are with me all agree with Rin.

Rimuru: As much that I appreciate your assistance but I can't put all of you at risk. Plus you have a family now Rin. Kuroka and Kurina are your top priority and you don't want them to worry about you, so I will handle this myself is that understood.

He gave a nod and Issei was acting like a idiot by throwing himself to death.

Issei: Well if those guys are not gonna deal with those two I guess I'll be the one to handle them with my new awesome strength!

Issei had a confident look, and he was about to jump into action but I grabbed his shoulder before he could do anything stupid.

Rimuru: Issei let me be honest with you, you'll be dead if you fight one of them.

Issei: Huh? What makes you say that?

Rimuru: Cao Cao is in a whole different level now and you won't stand a chance against him this time with the new strength he has now. And that girl right there she's my niece, and she can easily kill you with out a second thought.

Issei was about to say something but Ddraig spoke from the Boosted Gear.

Ddraig: Partner I think it's best you listen to him. These two are a lot stronger than you, even with your new acquire strength you won't stand a chance against them. So it's best you sit this one out and let Rimuru handle them.

Taking Ddraig advice Issei had no choice but agree. Tiamat walk up close to me, seeing she had a worry look in her eyes that she was concerned for me.

Tiamat: Are you sure you wanna handle the both of them by yourself without assistance, without me?

Rimuru: Yes I will deal with them by myself and I don't wanna put the others at risk including you my love. I'll be fine so you do not have to worry just please look after the kids until all this is over, okay.

Tiamat: Fine but you better come back alive or else I won't forgive you.

Rimuru: I will come back and that is a promise I won't break.

I grab her chin and pull her to a kiss, as soon as our lips pull away her cheeks were bright red. I turned to walk to confront both Cao Cao and Milim.

Rimuru: Already Cao Cao this ends here and now.

Cao Cao was floating in the air and I can see his eyes close through his helmet, when he heard my voice he open his eyes and spoke like if he was some divine God.

Cao Cao: You are only avoiding the inevitable. With my new acquire power I will wipe out the entire supernatural being and humanity will be at peace with out there existence. Humans will know about my deeds, they will be seeing me as a hero and their new God.

Rimuru: That is never going to happen I will stop you no matter what.

Cao Cao: Don't be a fool! You're going to die in utter despair by my spear!