Helping a fellow Spider out

Kumoko: Ooh, yeah, yeah

Mori: Modern-day killers really must hate fun
More often, people takin' lives rockin' knives & guns
The real mXrder connoisseurs in the ruins of hell
Got used to luring the audience with moe that sells, cuz To my surprise, snatchin' lives toriaezu kinshi
Nice try, stoppin' the MOtherFXXkin Da Vinci
Of human erasure, can't stop the pace, sir
Make sure when "standing off" my rhymes slay first~

Kumoko: It doesn't matter where or when there's trouble If you just call my name, Kim Possible

Mori: "Dead Beats, listen up!" It's what'cha want?
Me coming in the night for ya!
Katte ni yatteru jigoku de hanzai janai kara~

Kumoko: Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me

Mori: Bass high enough to exterminate ya
You'll dance anyway, cuz it's human nature
Demo, sono mae nantonaku issho ni tanoshimou~
Anata no shinu hi made!

Kumoko: (Kim here, so what's the sitch?)

Mori: Moushiwakenai desu, yarisugimashita.
Nande keigo de rappu shiteru? chotto hen da.
Not what you expected? Better tell you straight-forward Hear you all the way in hell, slamming on your keyboard Go ahead and BE sore, but I won't run. Cuz I'm a workaholic business-lady getting shxt done Taking souls? Not an industry for suckers, for one But it's a mistress of darkness's day in the sun~

Mori: C A double L I O P E
I really love this fake-murder shxt's eye-opening Taking words I get right off the cuff, and script my own thing "Mxrder with words ain't enough?" that was the past me!

Kumoko: Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me
When you wanna page me, it's okay I just can't wait until I hear my cell phone ring

Mori: "Dead Beats, listen up!" It's what'cha want?
Me coming in the night for ya! Katte ni yatteru jigoku de hanzai janai kara~

Kumoko: Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me
If you wanna page me, it's okay

Mori: If you take my advice, you'll get killed by what'cha don't know! But inside, I'm kinda nervous and I don't know what the word is For the other side of the gap? FXXK IT, "seiso"!! Setting out, do as I'm supposed to do, I'll get close to you... DonmaiDIEjoubu~ If it's alright with you, could I end your life? Gomen, shitsurei shimasu ga, shinde kudasai❤~

Kumoko: So what's the sitch?

Mori: Anata no shinu hi made!

Kumoko: yeahh yeah

A crowd of people clap and cheering from the performance of both Kumoko and Mori. This all started from a bet Kumoko and Mori had of which of them are a better singer and they competed, playing their favorite songs. Both Kumoko and Mori grin at each other and they shook hands in a sign of respect for their performance of singing.

Mori: Gotta say you're not a bad singer, I respect that.

Kumoko: I should say the same to you as well, you were really killing it there.

Mori: Thanks. You may not be truly a reaper but I do consider you as one in my respect. We should do this again sometimes.

Kumoko: I couldn't agree more. How about we keep doing so Fridays.