Black Numbers

All of us were at a cliff looking at the castle that belongs to Tepes Faction where Rizevim Livan Lucifer is at. There were an army of vampires from the Tepes Faction army and by analyzing them these vampires have been experimenting on. From Ciel report these vampires can become Evil Dragons if Rizevim snap his fingers they will all change and they will going in a rampage. We won't allow these vampires go on a rampage, we will get rid of every single one of them. It was finally time to bring them here to annihilate the enemy forces. I look at my sister and we nodded it was finally time for me to bring them out.

Kumoko: It seems like it's time.

Rimuru: Apparently so, soon the Tepes Faction army won't survive was about to be unleashed upon them.

Kumoko: By the way where had the rest of the members of our army been hiding the whole time?

Rimuru: The rest of the members where at the 95th floor of the Labyrinth or at that place is known as the Labyrinth City.

Kumoko: Isn't that the floor where the Treants and Dryads resided?

Rimuru: That's right, Beretta, Zegion are the chief managers who keeping the place in check. I do know that Treyni is also a chief manager as well and Ramiris keeps begging me to summon Treyni here but I did tell her I'll think about it.

Kumoko: I see. It's about time to bring them out. They must be waiting impatiently.

Elmenhilde: I am curious to see what this army of his is like and how strong they are.

Rimuru: (Diablo are all members of Black Numbers ready?)

Diablo: (Kufufufu indeed they are Lord Rimuru. They have been waiting for your orders to summon them.)

Rimuru: (Good seems like it's time)

Ciel: (Would you like to commence Black Numbers summoning, Yes or No?)

Rimuru: (Yes.)

I started to glow and call upon my army of demons.

Rimuru: Come forth my demons and do my bidding!

A large gate appear in the sky it then open and 700 hundreds demons came out including Diablo and the demoness trio who kneel down before me

A large gate appear in the sky it then open and 700 hundreds demons came out including Diablo and the demoness trio who kneel down before me. Elmenhilde, Bennia and Loup who were watching all this happening were at shock.

Diablo: It is a pleasure to be at your presence Lord Rimuru. All our 700 subordinates are all here including Moss who returned from Kyoto.

Testarossa: Our subordinates I've been waiting so long to be called upon you. And they cannot wait to have their fun tearing apart the enemy.

Elmenhilde is looking at the four individuals sensing how strong they are. To her thoughts they could be strong as a Ultimate-Class Devil or Satan-Class and the rest of the army could be the same as well.