Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen

I left Tempest with Rarana while Ragna will be look after Kumo. Rarana took me where she lives near in a mountain where there is a cave entrance.

Kumoko: So this is the place where you and your people live?

Rarana: Yes it is, this is where me and my people live near of these mountains. We don't usually have visitors here as we like to keep ourselves hidden from the world, away from the devils for becoming part of their peerage as we don't want to become their slaves.

Kumoko: I see but right now let's get to the matter of hands to deal with.

Rarana: So do you got any ideas how take down Elise?

I think for a moment coming up with a idea until I thought of one.

Kumoko: Rarana you said Elise order you to kill me right?

Rarana: Yes she did, why do you ask?

Kumoko: Hehe I just thought of a perfect idea.

Time skip brought to you by

Elise was growing impatiently for Rarana returning from her mission

Elise was growing impatiently for Rarana returning from her mission. She wonder if she might have a got killed in the process and if that was the case then she will deal with Spider Goddess herself. Just wish she was in her thoughts she was snap out from the sudden arrival of Rarana. But then she noticed Rarana was holding something in her hands and it looks like a head of a woman she doesn't recognize.

Rarana: I have returned and I have brought the head of the Spider Goddess!

She showed the head of Kumoko in full view.

Elise: Excellent work Rarana. I wasn't expecting you to make it out alive but you did and you actually killed a Spider Goddess.

Rarana: I did what I was ordered to do. Now let me see my daughter.

Elise: Yes about that you won't be seeing her.

Rarana: What!

Elise: Did you honestly think I was going to let you going to let you see your daughter? I was planning on getting yourself killed by sending you to face Spider Goddess. But it seemed that my plants didn't go as well as I thought but at least the Spider Goddess is gone and I'm just going to kill you.

???: You won't be killing anyone on my watch bitch!

Elise: Who dares to speak to me that way!?

???: Down here!

Elise looks down to see the head of Kumoko as she widen her eyes that the head is alive.