The slime assassin Melona

When we last left off the alternate version of Ranga, the Guiar Wolf was confronted by a strange pink hair rabbit ear woman name Melona who was given orders by Izis to eliminate the Guiar Wolf for failing his mission. Needless to say the Guiar Wolf was outrage not wanting to believe what he's being told as he's being betrayed.

Guiar Wolf: What do you mean Izis order you to kill me?! This must be some kind of joke!

Melona: It's just like I said, those were her orders. It's pretty ashamed I have to kill you but don't worry I'll make your death nice and slow.

Guiar Wolf: Bullshit I'm not going down without a fight! You maybe one of Izis strongest subordinates but you are nothing but a slime monster who takes an appearance of a rabbit beast woman.

The air tense as Melona cheerful mood change completely as one of her eyes turn red staring directly at the Guiar Wolf.

Melona: You should choose your words carefully, calling me a slime it's okay but a "monster" it's something I dislike being call

Melona: You should choose your words carefully, calling me a slime it's okay but a "monster" it's something I dislike being call. Since you're going to die anyways I might as well telling you my little secret, I am planning to betrayed Izis and taking her little experiment that has my geans and Rimuru's.

Guiar Wolf: So you're planning to betray her just like you did to your former master. You used to be one of the servants of the Swamp Witch until you betrayed her and join forces with Izis and now you're going to do the same with her.

Melona: That's right. Since you now know my secret I'm going to kill you quickly as possible to make sure you won't be telling anyone what I just told you. I still haven't forgotten what you just called me a "monster" now time to die for being a bad boy little doggy.

Guiar Wolf: Over my dead body. String Quake Cannon!

The attack hit directly at Melona as her body exploded and what was left of her were a pile of pink slimes. Thinking he may have gotten her but to his disbelief all the slime pieces starting merging back together reform Melona body in place. After her body was put back together she started to clapping her hands.

Melona: Wow that was a pretty strong attack you got there but to be honest it wasn't really that strong to kill me

Guiar Wolf: But how? I put a lot of my strength on that attack.