Rimuru vs Riser

A guard report an intruder the door open revealing Issei with his Boosted Gear. Every devils in the room were surprise the ORC members was happy to see Issei. Sona and her peerage were surprise to see Issei but the one who was shock is Rias.

Issei: The only person would took Rias virginity is me!

Rias: Issei!

Riser: Guards stop him do not let him ruin this marriage.

All of the guard surrounded Issei but Kiba, Akeno, and Koneko came to stop the guard.

Kiba: Issei leave these guys to us.

Koneko: You're late pervert.

Akeno: Ara Ara I will punish these small fries.

Issei: Thanks you guys.

They we're about to engage in battle until a guard alerted morn intruder are coming.

Random guard: Morn intruder are coming there's three of them!

Riser: WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Kiba: Issei did you brought back up?

Issei: No I did it but who's coming?

The doors open revealing Tiamat, Ranga and Rimuru who is wearing his Demon Lord outfit. Rias and her peerage we're shock seeing them. Riser was furious to see Rimuru again he ordered all the guards to go about them.

Rimuru: Ranga!

Ranga: Right!

Ranga roar at the guards using Menace.

Some of the guards were unconscious but some of them had the will to fight

Kiba: Hey Rimuru do you need help?

Rimuru: No need my team will handle this. Zegion Apito Kumara I'll rise.

Zegion, Apito and Kumara appear behind me the devils we're shock to see Kumara a nine tail fox on my side.

Issei: Wow he has a nine tail fox a bee girl and that bug man kinda looks like a Kamen Rider.

Rimuru: (Well he's not wrong you know Zegion does look like a Kamen Rider.)

Morn guards keep coming but Zegion, Apito, Kumara took them out rather quickly.

Rimuru: Is that all you got fire chicken.

Everybody went silent what I just called Riser he really got pissed.

Riser: Girls get him I have had with this bastard keep on calling me names bring me his head!

Just like the guards they been defeated quickly Riser was getting even morn pissed.

Riser: Just who even invented you here!

???: That would be me.

A man with crimson red hair similar to Rias crimson red hair it was her brother the Great Devil King Sirzechs Lurifer.