The Mirror

Any unknown area

Ciel: (Master, master please wake up!)

I woke up hearing the concern voice of Ciel.

Rimuru: Ugh Ciel?

Ciel: (Thank goodness you are right I was so worried for you.)

Rimuru: What happened and how did we ended up here?

Ciel: (Do you want me to play your memories for you to remember.)

Rimuru: Yes.

I started to remember what happened this morning I was with Vali bring him to meet his mother that he hasn't seen ever since. After Vali had his reunion with his mother he thanked me and he informed me Cao Cao is on the move and he will arrive at Kyoto in a few days with the rest of the Hero Faction trying to kidnap Yasaka. I left to get back home not before going to a Jewelry store buying a gift for Tiamat since it's our anniversary and I wanted to give her something special. I bought a Blue Diamond necklace for Tiamat and left the store but then I decided go to a Antique shop to buy something for myself and see what they even have in there. After checking around the store I caught my attention to a strange mirror. I went to take a closer look at it and wipe off the dust around it, then suddenly it started to glow and I was being sucked in to the mirror. And that's how I ended up here from whatever I am now.

Rimuru: So that's what happened? That mirror was the reason why I am here, did I really just got isekai again. I started a new family in that world and I got reunited with my sister, I can't just leave my family behind not a second time and never again.

Ciel: (Master you do not have to worry you can still return back to that world. You do have the ability to travel to world's so it's not a problem for you to do it.)

I had a sigh of relief, thought I will never see my family again. Good thing I have Ciel on my side I wouldn't know what I would do without her.
I look around my surroundings and it looks like I am in some sort of cave but it does feel like I have seen this cave before.

Rimuru: This cave, could it be that cave?

I widen my eyes now realize the realization where I am now. This is the cave where Veldora was seal by the chosen hero. If I'm actually here that would mean.

Rimuru: Did the mirror actually took me to the Tensura World. Ciel just to be sure am I actually Tensura World?

Ciel: (To answer your question you are not. Where you're really are you are in a different dimension known as the mirror world, this place is a virtual world of the world where the previous Rimuru resign. Also there is no Rimuru Tempest exist in this world the only one with that name is you master.)

Rimuru: So I'm not really in Tensura World but just in a place that is similar to it.

Ciel: (That is correct.)

Rimuru: Well that's a bummer I thought I was finally going to meet the real Rimuru himself.

Ciel: (Master something is coming be on guard.)

I looked at what was coming to my direction and the creature that appeared was a very familiar snake the same one Rimuru first had encounter in battle. The snake has a large, jet-black body with thorned scales and tough skin.

 The snake has a large, jet-black body with thorned scales and tough skin