Talk Between Siblings

I was now standing in front of my sister home. It's not a bad place it's a bit bigger than my house but it looks so good.

 It's not a bad place it's a bit bigger than my house but it looks so good

Kumoko: So what do you think of the place?

Rimuru: It's not bad I like it.

Kumoko: Thanks now let's get inside.

She open door and then a little girl that looks like my sister rushed to hugging Kumoko.

Kumo: Mother you're home!

Kumoko: Hello Kumo how's my spider princess doing?

Kumo: I have been behaving well I been waiting for you, father and the others to come back.

Rimuru: Sis would you mind introduced this child over here.

Kumoko: Oh right allow me introduce you to my daughter Kumo and she is your niece. Say hello to your uncle, Kumo.

Kumo seen surprise on seeing me and I'm surprised that my sister has a child.

Kumo: It's nice to finally meeting you uncle Rimuru. Mother had told me about you and I have seen you fight with a devil from the underworld, you were amazing.

Rimuru: So you have seen my fight with Riser Phoenix? Is that how you found me sis.

Kumoko: Yes when we saw your fight with Riser I know that was you. I've been looking for you that was until I found you in Kyoto.

Rimuru: Kyoto? Back then I felt like I was being watch when me and my family were leaving Kyoto. So that was actually you watching us.

Kumoko: Yeah sorry for not introducing myself earlier I want it to be a surprise. How about we talk somewhere else.

Rimuru: Find with me.

Kumo: But mother I wanna play with uncle Rimuru he just got here.

Kumoko. Now Kumo your uncle and I need to have a talk. We haven't seen each other in years

Kumo seem to be upset but I know someone who can cheer her up.

Rimuru: While me and your mother talk with each other, you can play with my friend Ranga.

He appear out of my shadow leaving my sister and Kumo by surprise.

Kumoko: No way is that really Ranga.

Rimuru: Yes it is Ranga the one and only best boy.

I petting Ranga on the head he seems to enjoy it.

Kumoko: Well you're not wrong Ranga is best boy

Ranga: Thank you for the compliment and I am the bodyguard of my master Rimuru. I have heard everything that you are my master sister it's great meeting you lady Kumoko.