The Three Factions and Tempest

I was just sitting on the couch reading a book Falfa and Shalsha just came back from their training with Veldora. They we're sitting next to me watching a anime and we were waiting for Tiamat who is cooking dinner for us. We heard a knock on the door Shalsha check who was knocking on the door. She slowly open the door and it was Azazel.

Azazel: Hel-

Shalsha slams the door, before slowly opening again.

Azazel: lo-

Shalsha slams the door again she came back to me telling me who was at the door.

Shalsha: Papa.

Rimuru: What is it Shalsha who was at the door?

Shalsha: That pervert Azazel is at the door.

Azazel: Hey I heard that!

Rimuru: Azazel I wonder what he want? You can let him in but if he does anything to you I will throw him into a black hole for laying a hand on you.

She nod and went back opening the door for Azazel.

Azazel: May I speak now?

Shalsha: You may.

Azazel: Hey Rimuru been a while sorry about last time I interrupt you and Tiamat doing yours business.

Rimuru: Would you might not mentioning about that in front of my kids Azazel.

Azazel: Ha sorry and by the way at what you just said throwing me into a black hole you were joking right.

Rimuru: ...

Azazel: That was a joke right?

Rimuru: ...

Azazel: Come on man was that a joke?

Rimuru: ...

I was just smiling seeing Azazel face look worry I wasn't really joking at all. I can make a black hole and throw Azazel there if I wanted to.

Rimuru: Anyways why did come here in my home?

Azazel: Well um you see I came here to tell you there's going to be a meeting between the Three Factions and I came here if you want to come to meeting.

Rimuru: Oh there's gonna be a meeting between the Three Factions.

Azazel: Yeah that's today is going to be at Kuoh Academy. We are going to make a peace treaty the Factions and talk about the incident that happened to Kokabiel.

Rimuru: I see. Did you get the report from Vali.

Azazel: I did he reported me that Kokaiel was killed by two ogre who Kokabiel destroy their village. I can see why they killed him. And I wanna know are they currently with you?

Rimuru: Yes they are. They work for my organization. I have been training them and helping them with their abilities.

Azazel: I see thanks for letting me know.

Tiamat: Dear I heard knocking who was at the door?

When she notice Azazel she had a cold glare at him.

Tiamat: Oh it's you Azazel. What are you doing here?

Azazel: Hello Tiamat great see you again.

Azazel had a nervous look hoping Tiamat wouldn't kill him.

Tiamat: Falfa, Shalsha sweetheart will you go to the dinner table you're dinner is ready.

Falfa/Shalsha: Okay Mama.