The Fire Chicken Riser

I am in the labyrinth with Falfa and Shalsha they are right now training. Diablo, Beretta and Zegion are observing the twins Hexer and Sheou are watching how the twins fight. I ask Beretta to create a strong material one that is hard to break. My daughters begin their combo attack and it will shock Hexer and Sheou what they're about to see.

Falfa/Shalsha: Veldora Killing Art Style: Twin Flame Dragon Fist!

Their combo attack destroy the material Beretta create it. Hexer and Sheou they were amaze at what they just seen.

Beretta: That was simply marvelous lady Falfa and lady Shalsha.

Diablo: Kufufufu as expected of lord Rimuru daughter to be this powerful.

Zegion: You two have done well using that technique of the holy scripture.

Falfa: Thanks everyone and thank you master Zegion .

Shalsha: We have perform well using that technique.

Hexer: Wow that was amazing I never seen anything like this!

Sheou: What was that technique.

Shalsha: That was known as Veldora Killing Art Style.

Falfa: That technique was invented by our uncle Veldora.

Hexer/Sheou: Uncle?

Shalsha: Our Papa tell as many stories about him that he has learned many techniques from a holy scripture known as manga.

Falfa: And he made these techniques as his own as the Veldora Killing Art Style.

Hexer and Sheou they were amaze about hearing all of this and they wanna know morn about Veldora.

Hexer: Man I really want to meet your uncle and I hope I can train with him.

Sheou: And I wanna know what he is he like I am curious about this uncle of yours.

Rimuru: You know I could actually show you two my memories about Veldora.

Hexer: Really you can.

Sheou: Oh please do I want to see what he is like.

I then start showing Hexer and Sheou my memories about Veldora and they are in for a blast.