Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2

Cao Cao: Witch of the mirrors Izis what a pleasant surprise seeing you here. Have you come to assist me? It would have been better if you were here earlier then I wouldn't have lost all of my teammembers.

Izis: Apologies for the delay we had some trouble, one of my group had disobeyed my orders and we lost a few of our army. And for your answer yes I am here to assist you and I do apologize for not coming here in time. By the way do you still have that orb I gave you?

Cao Cao: Yes I do. But I'm only going to use it when the Void Dragon God arrives here then I'll get to use it and have my revenge and not be humiliating a second time from him.

Izis: Fine, I won't be telling you to use it now, do as you wish with it.

Processing all this information the six young Mask Heroes now know this woman's name is Izis the witch of the mirrors and listening to her conversation with Cao Cao, mentioning something about a orb that Cao Cao is planning to use it when Rimuru arrives. They don't know who are the other people are with Izis but one of them looks like Ranga and that caught them by surprise and they wonder why is there a Ranga look-alike with them. Suddenly everyone all look at the sky, seeing Rias covered in the bright red pillar of light emitting from her. The light dies down as Rias had disappeared. Then they all look at Issei, his strength starting to increase, his armor starts to glow as it change into new armor

Issei: Get ready for me to kicking your ass Cao Cao, I have the power of Ddraig and OPPAI on my side! AAAAH!

Cao Cao: Oh I forgot about the Red Dragon Emperor he can at least give me a warm up until the Void Dragon God arrives.

Issei promoting himself to knight move at sonic speed trying to deliver a punch at Cao Cao who quickly block the punch using his spear in time then the two started to duke it out.

Izis: Well then while those two are fighting the four of you can deal with these children

Milim: I'll fight those two that are wearing the blue, and green mask! They seem to have caught my attention for some reason and I really want to fight them.

The purple ogre: They don't seem that strong to me but I guess I'll fight the ones that are wearing the pink, yellow and white mask.

Vajra: Well looks like me the Guiar Wolf we'll take care of the one wearing the red mask this will be so easy two against one.

Izis: Well that settles then. I'll be watching all of you how well all of you perform.

With that she vanished without a trace before she give a glance at Milim to not screwed things up.

Kunou: It looks like we're gonna be fighting these people.

Sakura: Yeah but are you sure we should take them? We don't know how strong they are.

Falfa: I'm sure we can handle them. If we must, we all just have to go all out if they are too much for us to handle.

Taiga: Well let's not waste any time I really wanna fight that ogre lady for looking down on us. I find it very insulting that she think that we are weak but we are not.

Milim: Hey! You two with the blue and green mask let's fight in the air! I'm curious to know how strong you two are noda! So do not keep me waiting okay!

Milim said with her usual childish tone and flew to the air. Falfa and Shalsha just follow her flying in the air until Milim stop and they did the same.

Milim: Before we start can you two please remove your mask.

The two were confused for her request.