Octagram

I am holding the first Walpurgis Banquet it will be at the same place where the Demon Lords have there meeting. I had created a pocket dimension replica of the Walpurgis meeting room thanks to Rimuru memories and the details of the place like in the anime.

 I had created a pocket dimension replica of the Walpurgis meeting room thanks to Rimuru memories and the details of the place like in the anime

I had sent my subordinates particularly the primordial's to bring the leaders here to the Banquet so we can have our meeting. The first to arrive were Sirzechs and Serafall who were brought by Diable, the second to arrive was Azazel who was brought by Carrera, third was Michael brought by Testarossa, and forth was Odin brought by Ultima. The leaders were all here but I ask Testarossa to bring another person here to participate the meeting. Me, my sister and sitting next to me is Tiamat there will be others coming here later. The leaders all took their seats they were impress how the meeting room looks.

Sirzechs: This place is quite impressive it's perfect to have meetings here for all factions.

Azazel: I agree with Sirzechs the place is not bad at all.

Rimuru: Thanks I'm glad this place takes your liking.

Azazel: So are we gonna start this meeting or what?

Rimuru: Not yet we're still waiting for one more person to come.

Serafall: But we're all here well except for Ajuka he has some things to do from his lab. So who else is coming.

Testarossa came back with the person I ask her to bring. The person she brought was the leader of the Youkai Faction also my third wife Yasaka. This surprised the other leaders to see Yasaka and they were wondering what kind of relationship do I have with her.

Yasaka: Hello Faction leaders great to see all of you here.

Sirzechs: Lady Yasaka is very surprising that you are here. Do you and Rimuru know each other?

Yasaka: Yes we do Sirzechs, he and I are very close.

Sirzechs: What do you mean?

Azazel: I may have a feeling I know what she mean.

Odin: I also have that feeling as well.

Yasaka walk up to me grabbing my face and kiss me on the lips surprising everyone in the room. This made Tiamat very jealous and Azazel and Odin both smile at this turn of events.

 This made Tiamat very jealous and Azazel and Odin both smile at this turn of events