Ciel the Truth First Wife

When everyone left the Walpurgis meeting it was just only me, Tiamat and Yasaka it was time for them to finally meet my actual first wife Ciel. I have promise Tiamat I won't keep secrets from her and it was time for her and Yasaka to meet Ciel. I open a portal then the three of us went inside the place we were now in was a large white room with a lot of space around. There we all see Ciel who greeted us all and this surprise Tiamat and Yasaka seeing another me.

Tiamat: Rimuru who is this and why does he I mean she looks just like you?

Yasaka: Is this supposed to be one of your clones?

Rimuru: Well, you see she is my other half and partner also well. How about you introduce yourself Ciel.

Ciel: Hello I am Ciel the first wife of Rimuru Tempest. Nice to meet you second wife Tiamat and third wife Yasaka.

Both Tiamat and Yasaka were surprise of this especially Tiamat now knowing she's not the first wife but the second wife.

Yasaka: Is this really true Rimuru? Is what she said she's the first wife?

Rimuru: Yes it is true Ciel is the first wife, Tiamat the second and you Yasaka are the third.

Tiamat: No I do not believe this not at all.

Ciel: You better believe it second wife. I am Rimuru first wife and I am the main Alpha doing whatever I want to his body.

Tiamat: Now you listen here short stuff I'm Rimuru first wife I know him for eight years and I marry him in matrimony. And I never once seen you before meaning that you were lying be Rimuru first wife.

Ciel: That may be true but I wasn't lying being his second wife that is true. I've been with my master the longest long before you ever met him. I was even there when you and my master first met. I was the one who gave him the idea to go to the Familiar Forest. If it wasn't for me you and him wouldn't have met and you wouldn't have had your children. So you should thank me a second wife or I might as well call you Boobzilla.

Tiamat: What the hell did you just call me you flat chested bitch!

Ciel: You heard me Boobzilla those boobs of yours are massive they must be weighed a ton. And don't call me a flat chested bitch, you large breasted bitch.

Tiamat: You bitch! You fucking regret saying that to my face!

Ciel:😏I regret nothing.

Tiamat and Ciel we're both glaring at each other and they both have a deadly aura cover around them.

They were prepared to strike at each other I was planning to stop this but Yasaka step in and stopping the both of them for trying to kill each other

Yasaka: Ladies there's no need to fight. Maybe there's a better way we could get along with each other.