Excalibur Arc

(Rimuru dream)

Rimuru: What the hell was that! Why did I had a dream of Octavius speaking in different languages? and that last part did not sound like he said hello Peter.

I just woke up from a strange dream. Tiamat was sleeping next to me she woke up and was worry about me.

Tiamat: Dear what's wrong are you okay?

Rimuru: Yeah I'm fine I just had a weird dream.

Tiamat: What was it about?

Rimuru: It was about a superhero movie I had watched before. The villain from the movie was speaking in different languages saying hello Peter. The last language was Japanese he was speaking in a girl voice and he didn't said hello Peter. Sounds like he says something else it was weird.

Tiamat: Yeah it does sound weird hearing a grown man with a female voice dose sound very strange.

Rimuru: Well we should probably go back to sleep Falfa and Shalsha need to go to school and Mittelt needs to paired going in Kuoh Academy tomorrow.

Tiamat: All right but can we have a bit of fun I still can't have enough mating with you dear.

She is very horny right now we just had sex and she still have the strength to continue.

Rimuru: I would love to continue having our fun but we can do that tomorrow when the kids are not around is that okay my love.

Tiamat: Okay but you better promise.

Rimuru: Promise good night my love.

Tiamat: Good night darling.

The next day

We sent our daughters to school, Mittelt heading to her first day at Kuoh Academy. I sent Ruby, Colopl and Rin as her bodyguard Kuroka is also coming along with them in shadow. Vel is in the labyrinth with Veldora, Sheou and Hexer I asked them if they could take care of him they happily agree Veldora wants to show his nephew is awesome techniques. Tiamat and I we're now alone and we will get our fun time together.

Rimuru: Seems like the kids are not here we can finally have our time together like I promise.

Tiamat: I can't wait take me already darling.

Rimuru: As you wish my love.

We started to kiss each other we were french kissing Tiamat was moan I was about to go even further until I had a phone call from Azazel that ruin the mood.

Rimuru: Is Azazel this is a very bad timing.

Tiamat: What the hell does he wants he better not invite you to a strip clue!

Rimuru: Let me first call him and see what he wants.

I have met Azazel a while back during one of my missions. when he found out that Tiamat is my wife and had children with her he was shocked and he was wondering who I was. I just told him I'm a dragon like Tiamat but I did not tell him the part that I'm a Dragon God. I answered the phone and Azazel greeted me.

Azazel: (Hey Rimuru been a while how have you been.)

Rimuru: I'm doing fine what do you want if you're trying to invite me to a strip clue then I must sadly decline. I am currently busy right now.