The Destroyer Milim Nava

Standing in front of me and my sister was none other than the Destroyer Milim Nava the daughter of the Star King Dragon Veldanava and Veldora's niece. This was a very unexpected turn of events to meet her. This was the strangest day, first meeting alternate versions of Gobta and Ranga now Milim, what's next an alternate version of Gabiru except his name will be Kazuma I hope that will not be the case and it will totally will not happen, I really hope.

Rimuru: Milim?!

Milim: That's right the one and only Dragonoid, also known as the Destroyer, the Demon Lord Milim Nava!

Milim immediately rushing towards hugging me tightly, for a normal person their spines would be broken by the strength of Milim by luckily for me I don't have a spine or bones.

Milim: I'm so happy that you remember me and I was worried that you had forgotten about me but I'm glad it's not the case and I'm happy to see you again my bestie.

Rimuru: (Okay there's a lot of questions I really wanna ask and I'm still surprise seeing Milim the Destroyer herself and one of Rimuru's closest friends. This is gonna be a problem if she finds out that I am not her Rimuru and I'm worried what she will do if she finds out. Just need to make sure I do not screw everything up even though I can handle her in a fight but that will cause a lot of attention and a lot of property damage if Milim goes all out.)

Milim let go of me now turning her attention to Vajra and the nameless Guiar Wolf her lips form into a sinister smile making the both of them looking terrifying, wondering what she was planning to do with them.

Milim: I want the both of you to leave. If you two told Izis I ignore her orders for interfering I'll kill the both of you and make it look like a accident. Do I make myself clear.

Vajra/Guiar Wolf: Yes ma'am!!

Milim: Wahahaha! Good, now both of you leave.

They did not hesitate and simply follow her orders and leave the area. It was just me, Kumoko and Milim.

Milim: Since those guys are finally gone it would give us enough time to catch up. There's just so many questions I really wanna ask of you noda!

Rimuru: Um, sure I guess we can have a chat together after all we are besties.

Milim: Wahahaha! That's right we are! But I just have one question who is that standing next to you Rimuru?

She pointing at my sister who is still in shock seeing Milim but immediately snap out of it. Kumoko now realizing Milim was looking at her curiously.

Rimuru: Oh this is Kumoko and well believe it or not she is actually my sister.

The moment she heard that her face was a total shock from hearing this unexpected news.