The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou

Today is the big day the wedding between Rin and Kuroka has finally arrived. Rin has finally proposed to Kuroka and that happen around the time before I visit the vampire territory. Tiamat has been helping on planning the wedding, getting a wedding dress for Kuroka and making invites for everyone we know to visit the wedding. Before I left the vampire territory I give a invitation to Elmenhilde to visit the wedding along with her companions and specially bringing along Valerie since Gasper is also gonna be there I wanted those two that have their reunion together. The Factions leaders, Odin, Rias and Sona peerage already arrive here. Rossweisse came along with them and I can sense some demonic energy coming from her, meaning she became a part of Rias peerage. At the same time Elmenhilde and her group arrive along with Valerie much too Gasper surprise on seeing her. Gasper and Valerie lock eyes on one another and they had tears coming out of their eyes.

Issei: Hey Gasper are you all right?

Rias: Gasper what's wrong? Why are you crying?

The rest of Rias peerage look at who Gasper is looking at Valerie. They came rush at each other and shout their names.

Gasper: Valerie!

Valerie: Gasper!

They were both hugging tightly not letting the other one go. The rest of ORC were confused but happy for Gasper seeing that Valerie is very close to him. The other leaders went to their seat letting those two talk except for Serafall who wanted to stay by Sona side which annoys Sona.

Gasper: I can't believe it's really you I'm so happy that you're here Valerie.

Valerie: I'm also happy to see you too Gasper. I thought you have died when I heard the news from your family that they finally kill you. I was really heartbroken when I heard that news but it seem like the rumors we're not sure at all.

Gasper: They are not true at all I escape from my family I couldn't take their abuse anymore so I ran away. I was almost at my death but I was then save by Rias, she reincarnating me as her Bishop and ever since then I made a lot of friends and I wanted to become strong and protect them. I was really shy at first but they help me overcome my fears and they are practically my family and I will protect them no matter what.

Rimuru: (Well said little Gasper, well said indeed.)

Valerie was really proud for how much Gasper as grown and he has a new friends and family to protect. Everyone introduced their self to Valerie, Issei didn't act like a pervert this time because see how Gasper and Valerie are very close to each other so he trying to control his perverted nature for his friend. Gasper then ask Valerie how did she escape from her older brother, Valerie explained that my sister and Ragna we're the ones who save her from her brother. It was then me and my sister show up to greet everyone.

Rimuru: Hello everyone and thank you for showing up in Rin and Kuroka.

Everyone: Hello Rimuru and Kumoko!

Gasper: E-Excuse me miss I wanted to thank you for saving my friend who is very dear to me.

Kumoko: No problem little Gaspy, now is your turn to protect her. Make sure no one lay a hand on her or harm her and show her that you are the hero that she needs.

Gasper: I will. I'll be her number one hero and keep her safe from any harm.

Kumoko: That's the spirit.

Elmenhilde: Demon Lord Rimuru and Demon Lord Kumoko.

We turn our attention to Elmenhilde who kneeled down and begins to thank us.