Power Up! Mask Heroes

The young team of heroes the Mask Heroes we're all at top of a cliff and they were accompanied by Kumoko subordinates along with Rin, Ruby, Colopl, Kuroka, Shintaro, Zegion, Apito, Kumara, Bun-Chat, Mittelt and even Mori and Gura were there as well. Now they were just waiting for one more person to arrive so they can go to their mission. The person they were waiting for finally arrived and it was Eddie who just came back giving a report to Rimuru

Shintaro: Took you long enough sis we been waiting for you.

Eddie: Sorry to keep you waiting everyone but I finally gave my report to Lord Rimuru and we can finally get started to the mission to get rid of the Hero Faction once and for all.

Kunou: That's right those fake heroes will pay for trying kidnapping my mother and trying to use her for their experiment! They called her self heroes but they are not heroes in my eyes!

Falfa: Yeah those guys are not true heroes they are nothing more but fakes, that just want fame and power.

Shalsha: We remember what Papa told us what being a hero really means.

Flashback

Falfa/Shalsha: Papa!

Rimuru: What is it sweethearts?

Shalsha: Can you please train us?

Rimuru: Train you?

Falfa: We want to become strong like you and Mama so we can protect everyone and become heroes just like those heroes from the Super Sentai series you introduced us since we were 3.

Shalsha: So can you please train us?

Falfa/Shalsha: Please Papa!!

Rimuru has a proud look, seeing both of his daughters wanted him to train them and how could he not say no to his precious daughters for how adorable they are begging him

Rimuru: Okay sweethearts I'll train the both of you to protect others, making the both of you strong enough to protect yourselves from anyone who would try to harm the both of you and making the both of you as heroes.

Falfa/Shalsha: Yay! Thank you Papa we love you!

Rimuru: I love the both of you as well sweethearts but remember you two, being a hero it isn't all fun and games and let me tell the both of you what my grandpa once told me. Being a hero isn't about letting others know you did the right thing, it's about knowing you did the right thing. Always remember those words okay.

Falfa/Shalsha: Okay!

End of Flashback

Shalsha: We always remember those words that Papa told us and we intend to keep those words to make him proud.