The Beginning of the Anime

I'm was watching Issei and Yuma date like it play out of the anime. It end it when Yuma revealing herself as a fallen angel and that her name is Raynare. She throw a light speer at Issei chest he fall to the ground bleeding out blood Raynare laughing at his dead body. Raynare flying a way disappearing in the night sky.

A red magic circle appear in front of Issei dead body. Rias Gremory appear from the magic circle she look at Issei dead she used 8 pawn pieces at Issei. she grab Issei body and teleport him back home I decided to return back home I will revealing myself when Issei gets attacked by a second fallen angel.

I return back home I see Tiamat holding a child she see me and greeting me.

Tiamat: Hello dear your later what took you so long.

Rimuru: Sorry I was on a mission it took long but I'm finally.

Tiamat: I'm glad you're back I was worry something happened to you.

Rimuru: Sorry I made you worry how's the kids.

Tiamat: Falfa, Shalsha just came back from school and they are taking a nap.

Rimuru: And Kuroka?

Tiamat: She is living with Rin in their new house.

Rimuru: I see and how's our little been doing.

Tiamat: He has been good lately he miss you.

Rimuru: Haha and I miss him as will hello Vel

I name my son Vel after Veldora. I have told the story about The Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest to my daughters I even told them that Veldora is my little brother and he likes to read manga. I even give the twins the manga Veldora like from the memories of the previous Rimuru Tempest. And they love it especially Zegion who like hear story about Veldora and the manga he like.

Rimuru: Well we should go to bed right now.

Tiamat: Yes we should I'll take Vel to his bedroom.

Rimuru: Alright let's go to bed my love.

Time Skip the next night

I see Issei being chased by a fallen angel named Dohnaseek he threw a light speer at Issei he was about to threw a another light but I teleport behind the fallen angel.