The Familiar Forest

One month later

When I went in the portal I was in a park from Kuoh Town. I start by going to the convenient store and getting a lottery ticket. With the help of Raphael to know the winning lottery numbers I won the lottery and I used the money to buy myself a mansion.

 With the help of Raphael to know the winning lottery numbers I won the lottery and I used the money to buy myself a mansion

Now I am training using my skills and swordsmanship. After I finish my training I start talking with Raphael about if I am in the Timeline of Highschool DxD and Raphael told me that I am 8 years from the past of Highschool DxD. Knowing this I need to wait 8 year for the events from the anime. But what should I do in 8 years?

Rimuru: Mmm well I need to prepare myself but what else should I do?

I think for a moment until an idea pop in my head.

Rimuru: Why not form my own organization since Ophis has her own organization the Khaos Brigade I should also have some member as well.

Rimuru: Raphael any ideas for getting some member.

Raphael: Answer you might as well go to the Familiar Forest getting familiar as member.

Rimuru: The Familiar Forest the place we're the devil get their own familiar well than I guess I'm about to get my own familiar. And I wonder what familiar will I get?

Thinking about that later I teleport there I was in the forest look at red sky. I was walking in the forest until I met a man that looks like Ash Ketchum it was the Familiar Master.

Zatouji: Hello there stranger my name is Zatouji and I am the Familiar Master are you here to get a familiar

Rimuru: Yes I am name Rimuru Tempest I here to get a familiar.

Zatouji: Well nice to met Rimuru so what familiar do you want to get.

Rimuru: I'm looking for strong familiar.

Zatouji: A strong familiar well their is one familiar I know and she a dragon.

Rimuru: Who is it?

Zatouji: Is Tiamat the Chaos Kama Dragon and one of the Five Great Dragon Kings she live in a cave close from here.

Rimuru: Tiamat? ( If I remember correctly she and Ddraig have history together and she hates him for stealing her treasure and not giving her kids.)