Kunou visit in the Labyrinth

(Now playing Phantom Of Light)

I'm currently at Yasaka office she wanted me to watch over Kunou and Arashi, she will be pretty busy doing some paperwork and having a meetings with another faction. Yasaka had ask the Monkey King Sun Wukong the Great Victorious Fighting Buddha and the Great Sage Equaling Heaven to look at Kyoto until Yasaka return.

Yasaka: Now Kunou I want you to be in your best behavior and look after your baby sister.

Kunou: I will mother I'm gonna have a great time spending time with Papa and with my sisters and friends.

Yasaka: Arashi Mamas gonna miss you so much my little kitsune. You're father is gonna take great care of you, I'm going to miss the both of you my sweet babies.

Yasaka started to giving kisses to both Kunou and Arashi, this made Kunou felt really embarrassed while Arashi was giggling from the kisses Yasaka was giving her. I was really happy seeing this scene, Yasaka really loves them and I love them as well they are part of my family now. I will always protect them and I will make sure the Hero Faction will never lay a hand on them.

Arashi: Giggles"

Kunou: Mother please stop it you're embarrassing me in front of Papa.

Yasaka: There's no need to be embarrassed Kunou I just love you both so much unconditionally my precious baby. I'm going to miss the both of you and Rimuru please take care of our daughters while I'm gone.

Rimuru: I will Yasaka as their father I will take great care of them. Well then my daughters it's time for us to go but before that, I have a gift for you Yasaka.

Yasaka: A gift for me? What kind of gift is it?

Pulling out my pocket I show Yasaka a yellow diamond ring which she was surprised on seeing this.

I get down in one knee and Yasaka happily wanted me to put the ring on her finger, she look at the ring see how beautiful it is

Yasaka: Oh Rimuru it's beautiful, it is like you are proposing to me which makes me so happy I'll treasure this gift my love.

Rimuru: I glad you love it Yasaka you are my other wife and this ring proof that you are mine. I should probably mention that this is a very special ring, it will protect you from any kind of curse or brainwashing as long as you wear the ring, you will be safe from anyone who will tried to manipulate you.