The Storm Dragon Veldora

Hexer/Sheou: We would like to meet Veldora!

When they said that I froze in thought are I knew they would ask me that question one of these days.

Rimuru: Really you two want to meet Veldora?

Hexer: Yes we would like to meet him and we want to ask him if he can be our mate.

Sheou: Hexer and I have agree to share Veldora as our mate so you think you can please bring him here.

I thought about for a moment and I spoke to Raphael about this situation.

Rimuru:(Raphael is it possible that I can bring Veldora here?)

Raphael:(Yes master you have the Ultimate Skill Summon Storm Dragon Veldora.)

Rimuru(That's great but even if I summon him how am I suppose to explain to him that I am not Rimuru himself.)

Raphael:(You do not have to worry about that master you can leave that part to me.)

Rimuru:(Really already I should probably summon Veldora but here I'm going to tell Hexer and Sheou the good news.)

Rimuru: All right I'll bring Veldora here just wait here and tell Tiamat I am going to bring someone here. I want this to be a surprise for everyone especially my daughters to finally meet there uncle.

Hexer: Alright thank you Rimuru.

Sheou: We won't tell anyone about this until you bring him here.

I nod and I teleport to the Dimensional Gap the place where I first started my new life as Rimuru Tempest. I had visit this place a couple times and I had been getting along with Great Red and Ophis the  two of them were like siblings of my but they still fight each other. I put on a barrier making sure the both of them will not sensed Veldora when I summon him. I would like to see Great Red and Ophis but right now I am in a hurry.

Rimuru: All right it's time to summon Veldora I am a bit nervous but I can't wait. Ready Raphael?

Raphael: Ready master.

I start the summoning a circle appear at the middle of the circle it had Veldora dragon form. The magic circle started to glow brightly and out came a man with blond hair, about two meters tall. This was none other than Veldora in his human form.

 This was none other than Veldora in his human form