The Two Exorcist

Rimuru: So any information about those two ogres named Shintaro, Eddie?

Yasaka: (Yea what I found that those two are from a ogre village. Quite recently it was destroy all the people there were all killed. We don't know the person who did this kind of act.)

Rimuru: Luckily for those two they are still alive but it seems that they are being used by the person who destroy their village.

Yasaka: (I hope the person who killed those innocent ogre will suffer from his sins for killing innocent lives.)

Rimuru: Yeah my organization will go after the person who did this and show him no mercy. Thank you for your help Yasaka.

Yasaka: (You're welcome Rimuru I hope you Tiamat and your children come soon in Kyoto.)

Rimuru: We will and how's my student Kunou doing.

Yasaka: (She is doing well. She's been training and been doing well with her swordsmanship and magic. Her teachers were impressed how far is she have grown using a sword.)

Rimuru: I am glad that my student is growing stronger every day. Tell her I said hi.

Yasaka: (I will goodbyes now.)

I cut the communication network with Yasaka and I then using thought communication to Diablo.

Diablo: (Kufufufu what can I be at assistance for you Lord Rimuru?)

Rimuru: I need you and Testarossa, Ultima and Carrera to go to this location and find any clues from the fallen angel Kokabiel. Also if there is any fallen angel who works with Kokabiel eliminate them.

Diablo: (Understand Lord Rimuru we will head there at once.)

After I was done talking with Diablo I left my office room and head downstairs. Veldora, Falfa and Shalsha where at the couch watching TV. I look what they were watching and to my surprise they were watching the opening of a Star Wars anime.

Rimuru: (I can't believe they actually have a Star War anime. I always wanted to see Star Wars in a anime adaptation. Seems like my dream has finally come true or maybe this was the help of the Lord of Wisdom Raphael.)

Raphael: I have nothing to do with this master.

Rimuru: Oh really okay?

Veldora: Kuahahaha! I really love this who knew that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father!

Falfa: I know that completely blew my mind when we first saw this uncle Veldora!

Shalsha: Yeah and it's even better when where watching it in anime. Let's watch the next Star Wars movie in anime.

Falfa/Veldora: Yeah!

Sheou: Would you three like some treats that I made for all of you.

Falfa: Yes please thank you aunt Sheou.

Shalsha: Thank you for the sweets aura Sheou.

Veldora: Why thank you my mate. You are really amazing making tasty treats.

Sheou: Hi hi thank you Veldora I appreciate your kindness.

She kiss Veldora on the cheek making Veldora to blush. She then went to the kitchen preparing for lunch. Someone just knocked on the door I went ahead and check and see who was knocking on the door.