Hunting down False Shadow Hero

It was a quiet night in the Tempest restaurant were the youngest children of Rimuru Tempest, Vel and Arashi we're sleeping peacefully together. It was then a shadowing figure emerge from the shadows, Quietly entering the room without making any noise. The shadowing figure reveal his appearance to a young man with black hair tied into a bun, he also wears a pair of shades. His attire consists of a black Japanese school uniform. This individual was none other than Connla a member of the Hero Faction who was sent here on a mission by Cao Cao to kidnap the children of Dragon God Rimuru Tempest.

After hearing the rumors of the identity of Rimuru as a Dragon God and being the lover of Yasaka, Cao Cao was planning to using Yasaka to call Great Red from the Dimensional Gap and not only that even go as far kidnapping Rimuru children to get Ri...

After hearing the rumors of the identity of Rimuru as a Dragon God and being the lover of Yasaka, Cao Cao was planning to using Yasaka to call Great Red from the Dimensional Gap and not only that even go as far kidnapping Rimuru children to get Rimuru attention. Having both Great Red and Rimuru in the same place, Cao Cao wants to test the limits of what humans are capable of by slayed the Dragon God or else fails he will use Samael's blood. Cao Cao doesn't know how strong is Rimuru in case Cao Cao use Samael's blood if he proved to be difficult to deal with.

Connla: Seems like I came to the right place and these must be the brats that Cao Cao want me to catch as hostages for his plans. I will not fail this task that Cao Cao gave me. That Dragon God won't know what's coming for him by taking his children to Cao Cao where they will only be tools for our Faction.

Connla walk towards where Vel and Arashi are sleeping. He was about to grab one of them that was until Ranga appear from Connla shadow and took a bite of Connla left hand ripping off making him screaming in pain.

Connla: AAAHHHH! YOU PAY FOR THAT DAMN DOG!

This made Vel and Arashi woke up and started to cry getting the attention of Rimuru and Tiamat they entered the room and see Ranga glaring at Connla, blood coming off from where his missing left hand was. Connla notice both Rimuru and Tiamat were looking at him with killing intent including Ranga who still has Connla left hand with blood coming out of it. Connla didn't have no choice but escape using the shadows disappearing from out of sight. Tiamat immediately went to check if Vel and Arashi, she was relieved that they were fine and she calm the both of them from there crying.

Rimuru: Ranga explain what happened.

Ranga spit off Connla left hand from his mouth and begin explaining what he overheard from Connla. Needless to say I was extremely pissed off but not just me but also Tiamat.

Tiamat: How dare they! I'll kill that bastard who was trying to kidnap our children and I'll burn his entire faction to ashes!

Rimuru: You do not have to worry Tiamat we'll find him and getting some answers from him then we'll make him suffer.

Tiamat: I'll be the one to killed that man for daring to kidnap our children. He will know he made the biggest mistake of his life messing with me the Chaos Karma Dragon Tiamat!

Rimuru: (Ciel any idea where he could be now?)

Ciel: (Luckily he hasn't left Kuoh, he's somewhere hiding at a park and he's losing some blood. He will probably call reinforcements to assist him since he's in a bad state that he lost his arm.)